High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST 2019 CT GTG May 18

Local time
7:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I was so mad when I hit that fuggin bolt. Just my luck, that was literally the first log I cut on Saturday. Couldn’t believe it. Always happens to me using someone else’s saw of course. Lol

I’m glad it was my out of box chain and not someone’s custom grind chain. The look on your face...... Your dad and I had a laugh.

ZukiRyder400

Breaker of recoils
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for posting these and putting names to them Dave. I was too busy trying to keep up to try and make notes of who was running and what they were running. A good time was had by all :)
The racing was real fun... I REALLY like that piped saw!!!:):):D:D

Bryan Barrow

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This is a little late but thank you for having me at this GTG. By far the closest to me. I had fun running saws and meeting some new people. Dan, you were very busy so you never had a chance to run my 372 but if you want to I’m only 15 minutes away. I can stop by. The food was great and the sound of saws (especially the ported ones) brought joy to my ears. I can’t wait to add to my collection for next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This is a little late but thank you for having me at this GTG. By far the closest to me. I had fun running saws and meeting some new people. Dan, you were very busy so you never had a chance to run my 372 but if you want to I’m only 15 minutes away. I can stop by. The food was great and the sound of saws (especially the ported ones) brought joy to my ears. I can’t wait to add to my collection for next year

Is that 55 ported yet?!?!?

Your grandfather appeared to have had a good time as well.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Yes we should plan a time to do that

Bryan Barrow

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Is that 55 ported yet?!?!?

Your grandfather appeared to have had a good time as well.

I just flew back from Florida this morning. I’m finishing up school and my eagle in June and possibly going back to Florida for my girlfriends sweet 16 trip. So I plan on porting it in July. I just got a job as a mechanic at a car dealership so I’ll have a steady income to put into saws[emoji23]

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
6:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just flew back from Florida this morning. I’m finishing up school and my eagle in June and possibly going back to Florida for my girlfriends sweet 16 trip. So I plan on porting it in July. I just got a job as a mechanic at a car dealership so I’ll have a steady income to put into filling a toolbox[emoji23]

I fixed that for you. ;)

What brand dealership?

Bryan Barrow

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I fixed that for you. ;)

What brand dealership?

I’m only required to have the basic tool sets which I have. But special tools are provided. Also, it’s a used car dealership, so any brand. I’ll be fixing them to before they’re out for sale. However, some new tools aren’t a bad idea. I mean, I would like a better Dremel to port the 55