PAST 2019 CT GTG May 18

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jeff, I was very pleased with the way that saw ran. It is an Asian 660 with Cross P+C and some addl port work, including bridge ports. It is still on it's second tank of fuel!

I so wanted a 660 that ran like yours that I contacted your builder, but he does not want to do them any more … but he gave me some good advice. I don't think mine is as strong as yours, but it is close enough that it put a :) on my face!

The only OEM stuff on it are the piston pin bearing, clips, and the Elastostart pull cord.

Thus I dubbed it the Flying Tiger (with the airplane logo) after the WWII guys that served in China.

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
if you want to peddle the Chinese clone saws then you have 3rd rate saws
I have a problem with the whole issue of those *frenching pieces of junk
It’s ok to use some aftermarket parts but to try to pass them off as real saws you are *frenched in the head
Easy there Sunshine.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Buck we have a CS355T that stands in for the MS200T when we need it to and she does great. Got that on recommendation from Mason when I learned the Husky T540 stands for Temperamental 540... Stayed away from those.

I hear they respond to muffler mods well.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Buck we have a CS355T that stands in for the MS200T when we need it to and she does great. Got that on recommendation from Mason when I learned the Husky T540 stands for Temperamental 540... Stayed away from those.

I hear they respond to muffler mods well.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

A good little port job, muff mod with a proper tune and that 355 will SURPRISE you! There is a small air box mod that I’m not convinced makes a noticeable difference. Don’t mess with the timing, any adjustment to the the ignition timing seems to have negative returns