huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
1:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any idea where to get them? I tried a bicycle tube valve but it was to stiff. I couldn't get my 6400 above 40 psi. So I switched it with the relief one and it's got 185 psi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does your comp tester have one in the top too? My bottom one went out. While waiting for new ones, I put one from a tire in the top and put the top one in the bottom. If that don't work, pm me your addy. I bought 10 a year ago and don't need all of them

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The correct ones for compression testers?
I copied this NAPA number from another post. I believe he said it was for an A/C valve. There is a plastic band at bottom of the Schrader insert that is color coded. This one has white band (at NAPA the part# is TM 209574. they were $1.59 each)

I have some god knows how old, inserts in my tool box with red plastic bands. They are not for a comp. tester that I know of. Could even be for plumbing, they were in my pap's tool box and are ancient.

https://www.schraderinternational.com/Products/Product-Folder/NA-Valve-Cores?sc_lang=en-US-NA

Last edited:

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does your comp tester have one in the top too? My bottom one went out. While waiting for new ones, I put one from a tire in the top and put the top one in the bottom. If that don't work, pm me your addy. I bought 10 a year ago and don't need all of them
That's what I did and it worked.
But I didn't know where to get them.
If you want to send me a couple I won't complain. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
12:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Mike. How about that bag of 50 for 7.99 that was posted? They work maybe?