Trader history (0)

Khntr85

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow I am sorry to hear this....I have been busy in the real world, and have missed a lot since I haven’t been in the forums....

You know I like to sharpen too, I really hate to hear this.....wish I had the cash to throw around buddy I would come buy it for sure!!!!!

Ricka2

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
This is a new Raker grinder we are coming out with. We also manufacture The Chain Shark. www.thechainshark.com
This is our model DGG-6, basically a clone of the Silvey HDG-6 with a few minor changes. We should have them available starting sometime April/May and this will be on display at the Logging Conference in Eugene Oregon next week. If anyone is interested in getting on a list we will be calling in order as they are manufactured here in Wisconsin. Works great and will have videos to post next week.

Attachments

• IMG_3770.jpg
    IMG_3770.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_3771.jpg
    IMG_3771.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_3772.jpg
    IMG_3772.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_3773.jpg
    IMG_3773.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 150

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This is a new Raker grinder we are coming out with. We also manufacture The Chain Shark. www.thechainshark.com
This is our model DGG-6, basically a clone of the Silvey HDG-6 with a few minor changes. We should have them available starting sometime April/May and this will be on display at the Logging Conference in Eugene Oregon next week. If anyone is interested in getting on a list we will be calling in order as they are manufactured here in Wisconsin. Works great and will have videos to post next week.
How much will they be selling for?

jb-chainsaws

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Since we only made the prototype so far it’s hard to say for sure.. our projection was to stay around $800.. once we start production it will give us a better idea.
Please can you PM me some info about your grinders?

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any vids yet? Updates on production?

Carhartt

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was looking at the automatic cycling of the chainshark itself not the prototype.

sawlogs1987

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was wondering if you sold the Ziegelmeyer chain grinder? I have one for sale also but not sure what to ask. It has the raker grinder also and the cooling mist attachment. Wondering if anyone out there can give me some ideas?

ManiacalMark

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hopefully this goes to someone good, there is and wasn’t a square chain grinder made better. It’s the Ferrari of grinders