Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
3:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pff, I didn’t get that many views from being good. None of my good serious big tree felling vids got it. I got the views from appearing to not know what I’m doing…
You should monetize and make more vids and laugh all the way to the bank!

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
1:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You got that many views for being good, that trailer video was quality all the way. Didn't drop it on the truck, didn't take down power lines, didn't drop it in traffic, didn't fall off a ladder, what you did do is something unique.
yeah, but it appears I didn't take a face cut. Appears I don't use any safety gear. Appears I don't know what I'm doing because I was being slow and intentional because I didn't have my chaps. Also deliberated on whether or not the lop the butt off and throw it on the front of the trailer for tongue weight. Then all the ignorant people thinking it's gonna hurt the trailer or that the tree shouldn't have been removed. All those comments are what bump it up in the algorithm I think. I have dropped trees on trailers a few times before, but I don't think any of them were shorts, so they don't get in that feed.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
1:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
yeah, but it appears I didn't take a face cut. Appears I don't use any safety gear. Appears I don't know what I'm doing because I was being slow and intentional because I didn't have my chaps. Also deliberated on whether or not the lop the butt off and throw it on the front of the trailer for tongue weight. Then all the ignorant people thinking it's gonna hurt the trailer or that the tree shouldn't have been removed. All those comments are what bump it up in the algorithm I think. I have dropped trees on trailers a few times before, but I don't think any of them were shorts, so they don't get in that feed.

Yeah, your other video of dumping a tree on a trailer (behind your Deuce I think) only has 876 views.

I saw a few comments saying you're going to destroy your trailer but it's obvious from the landing that the tree is a long way
from being heavy enough to do any damage. It was a good, methodical, efficient take down.

NateSaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pff, I didn’t get that many views from being good. None of my good serious big tree felling vids got it. I got the views from appearing to not know what I’m doing…
Give it time David. The hook was set. If 10* of the viewers of that video check out 50* of all your videos, fasten your seat belt. *s-word... Got me in, and I subscribed. I didn't know you were tubing. 👍💪