Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
8:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We talked a bit and she says, "Well, we live in a connected world..."

If you want to live in a connected world, go outside and connect with the sumbitch. Here's a shovel. Or go look at the stars, you are only gonna get one chance to find out what is happening right now.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
My point wasn't that the world will stop without a phone. Don't carry one at all for all I care.

My peve is with folks (I know a couple of them) who carry a phone and leave it off. "it's just for emergencies" they say. They expect someone to answer when they have issues and make a call. But they don't care to be available for those same people when they need sometime some time.

I'm just sayin.
You met my dad...
Let's be clear....cell phone off 99% of the time. NEver shuts the *f-word up on a land line...too cheap to pay for that on a cell. Thinks the world is a better place when a phone is close by.

Last edited:

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
2:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not a surprise for me either.
I had 2 of his saws, the 1st was fantastic... The 2nd... I had to finish the job by myself.

That is a shame, I was a newbie on AS, and the fund raising for his wife was the 1st I participated, I still have 2 "cutting cancer" t-shirt. What a way to thanks the community.

He seems to have turned really bad.

Yeah it is a shame it’s gone like like this trouble is everyone knows the different saws that have been built and we are all in this community together sharing the great cutters and when things go tits up bad news travels fast

ajschainsaws

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm nothing special Mike. I struggle to balance family, farm, and saws. It's all a bit overwhelming sometimes. I know I could do more, but sometimes I just wanna sit on my ass and watch the grass grow.

Why don’t you get into the Rental business then you can watch the grass grow

ajschainsaws

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ain't that the truth. That and the smart phones. What amazes me the most is the stuff that people are willing to put out there and not think twice about it. Stuff about health, financial things, family, etc. The kind of topics that used to be considered private. Not anymore.

And those smart phones...………. they are like friggin crack. People are on them all the time and you'd think they'd forget how to breath without them. Was showing a guy how to load his trimmer head today. Says, "hold on I want to video this". Told him I don't consent to a video and how about we use our brains instead of our phones. Customers ask a question and start texting while you are answering them. I just walk away. They take a picture of a model/serial tag on a tractor, then thumb through 6000 pictures cause they can't find it.

See that commercial where the wench asks Alexa to turn on the porch light? What, the switch on the wall is too tough? What's next, "Alexa, wipe my...…."

Guess I'm not much of a fan of all this technology, huh? LOL

Happier things........

Training camp is open...Go Giants!

All you Ohio guys should start a thread in the off topic section about how quick you're all gonna get tired of Odell. It ain't gonna take long. LOL

@Spike60 thanks for the catalogue