Wicked Worksaws - Wicked Work Saws - Terry Landrum - WWS

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So you're looking at what people are doing inside their vehicles instead of paying attention to the road? ;)

You are presuming that I'm driving when I make these observations? You also confuse being distracted with being aware of your surroundings.

I have not had an accident in over 30 years, for much of that time I drove over 36,000 / year, in all kinds of weather, and much of it in and out of NYC. If you don't pay attention to everything going on around you, you will get nailed.

concretegrazer

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are presuming that I'm driving when I make these observations? You also confuse being distracted with being aware of your surroundings.

I have not had an accident in over 30 years, for much of that time I drove over 36,000 / year, in all kinds of weather, and much of it in and out of NYC. If you don't pay attention to everything going on around you, you will get nailed.

Lol. Keep on texting Mike. ;)

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In order to rape a woman, a man would need to be a sick demented mfer. Period.

A guy without morals, or any principles of any kind. A guy that needs to be put down like a rabid *frenching dog.

How's that sound?

Absolutely. She can wear whatever she damn well likes. It's a despicable shame that she should even have to worry about walking alone. Teaching boys to respect women and to understand consent needs to start when they're infants and be continued until it can't be forgotten. Blaming sexual assault on victims is not part of the solution.

thedude74

Bonafide & Stuff !!!
Local time
9:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
not JUST the gubmint...

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Facebook is a dream come true for tyrants...why spy on people when they give you all their info willingly.

There is an NSA data storage facility in Utah that is rumored to have data from everyone....every phone call, email, web search, GPS etc...etc.

I hate tics....Poly(more than one) tics(blood suckers) wood tics.... Both varieties should be banned.

Last edited:

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is an NSA data storage facility in Utah that is rumored to have data from everyone....every phone call, email, web search, GPS etc...etc.

If you recall during the infamous "little blue dress " scandal with Clinton /Lewinsky the phone records .Much after the fact they had conversations with the intern and one Linda Tripp .Due to the fact this was not an ongoing wire tap it proves the conversations were a digital record .Although not publicaly acknowledged it suggests all conversations whoever made them could be .--Loose lips sink ships ---Something to think about .

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmmm, lots of waffling going on. So I take it no one is going to drive over in person to see Terry face to face, seems like that would be the only way to get some resolution here on this subject.

Basher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only way I ever seen these situations resolved is some detective work. If Terry is still receiving mail then the Post Office knows where he is now, if his eMail and phone number changed then he will be difficult to track that way. Has anyone that done previous business with him have his Pay Pal addy? Send him a couple of bucks, see if he accepts it.