High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Why I'm here...

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
7:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I was busy making dinner. Prime Rib, Dutch Oven Cheesy Bacon Potatoes, and green beans.
20161231_153756.jpg
This 6.6 pound Prime Rib roast went in a 500°F oven for just over 40 minutes. Then I let it rest in there for two hours. I taped the oven door shut, so none of the kids would mess with it.
20161231_184212.jpg
Took it out, and let it rest under foil for 15 minutes. 130°F in the center, and absolutely delicious.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
6:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I guess I'm kinda stupid, but I can't seem to figure out what you're trying to say?
I took a bare 346xp crankshaft with bearings (no seals) and checked out the balance on it with and without the flywheel and it will only balance with the pin and bearing. The weight of the oem piston made it fall and hang completely out of balance.

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
9:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just give me enough notice, so I know how much to buy.

Nahh! I'll put out enough snacks and soda.
Reckon just cover the plane ticket, Dallas and I will cover the rest....... deal.......

awol

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Can't we all just get to cuss? I hate censorship.

Yes, I agree on the censorship, but when you and I both signed up, we agreed to rules that forbid it. Cussing that is.

View attachment 47079

How is that not a joke to you? Should I have said my Sunday school teacher was a drag queen tranny hooker?

I guess I'm kinda stupid, but I can't seem to figure out what you're trying to say?

I took a bare 346xp crankshaft with bearings (no seals) and checked out the balance on it with and without the flywheel and it will only balance with the pin and bearing. The weight of the oem piston made it fall and hang completely out of balance.

???????????????!!!!!!!!!! OK then, that clears it right up.;)

Last edited:

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
8:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
its a wonder im still here.....
filed the points flat on the lawn boy set them at .20 replaced the ratty wiring and the condenser cleaned the rust off the wico magneto.didn't notice the high tension lead had a bare spot and had my hand a little to close and it lit me up like the 4th of july
HORY SHEET did that hurt.
it has a snappy blue spark now instead of a weak orange spark.