High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Where to Buy Good Smoky High Octane Dark Roasted Coffee?

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The lame ass offerings at Costco aren't doing it for me anymore. Any of you fellas get something good and strong online? Thanks in advance

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A buddy of mine buys black rifle coffee, I think that’s the name. I buy Costco Colombian myself. Do you drink it black?

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No, little half n half. I'd like to buy from Black Rifle if I knew anything about their product. I'm retired Navy and I try to support veteran run enterprises for a good product. Can you tell me what coffee your buddy gets from Black Rifle?

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t but I’ll say imo if it’s not black you don’t need stronger. Just drink it black.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No, little half n half. I'd like to buy from Black Rifle if I knew anything about their product. I'm retired Navy and I try to support veteran run enterprises for a good product. Can you tell me what coffee your buddy gets from Black Rifle?
Black Rifle was founded by veterans. They have had some money backing come on-board about a year ago. I drink several of their blends same as you with half and half. I drink tactisquatch roast. It's a dark heavy brew. I buy it at gun shops or Dunhams sporting goods. Of course you can buy online too.

Agr516

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you tried Starbucks Sumatra? I have been drinking it for years and dont get tired of it. It is dark and smokey. I despise Starbucks as a company but i havent found a coffee yet that i like better.

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
REBOOT COFFEE out of Omaha SMALL startup growing Steadily. Owner Matt is My Nephew (by Marriage) but I drink Black Silk (folgers) Because I don't care for to much variety to start my day.

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you tried Starbucks Sumatra? I have been drinking it for years and dont get tired of it. It is dark and smokey. I despise Starbucks as a company but i havent found a coffee yet that i like better.
A very honest assessment. Yeah, as a company they give me the creeps, too. I wouldn't want to stand too close to any of the people who work there.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I've had several good single origin roasts from crazy fox coffee including the Sumatra. They had roasted in small batches in the past, claimed when ordered.
They previously answered phone call inquiries about their offerings...Number listed on contact page.
I have not ordered from them since vid became a thing.