Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you cooking for a group, or did Jason find his way there.
Or maybe like we do, as long as the grill is going add some flavor to extras to consume later in the week.
I did overdo it a bit. 🫣
4 adults and still enough left for tomorrow, just gonna warm it up in the kitchen oven.

Getting a hang for when Sondre visits this year!
Wouldn't want him to be hungry during his stay.
Last time he only ate 1/20th or so of a suckling pig. 😅

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's still tad bit too cold to be grilling or smoking outside However I did do a rack of spare ribs in the oven a few days ago .Spiced up like Cajun food is supposed to be with Old Bay,lemon pepper and garlic salt .I could have really fired them up if I had used Hot Damned or Slap Ya Moma .put a little Franks hot sauce on and it will boil the water out of the toilet bowl .Takes a lot of beer .

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
3:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's still tad bit too cold to be grilling or smoking outside However I did do a rack of spare ribs in the oven a few days ago .Spiced up like Cajun food is supposed to be with Old Bay,lemon pepper and garlic salt .I could have really fired them up if I had used Hot Damned or Slap Ya Moma .put a little Franks hot sauce on and it will boil the water out of the toilet bowl .Takes a lot of beer .
I grill and smoke outside all year long in Minnesota. Never to cold

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's not the cold so much as the wind .The prevaling west winds pick up speed coming over Indiana and kick in to overdrive when they hit what was once called the great black swamp of NW Ohio which starts 3 miles north of me .It's all flat as a pancake no hills to slow it down .

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's not the cold so much as the wind .The prevaling west winds pick up speed coming over Indiana and kick in to overdrive when they hit what was once called the great black swamp of NW Ohio which starts 3 miles north of me .It's all flat as a pancake no hills to slow it down .
I luckily built my house about halfway down a hill on the leeward side of the prevailing wind.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s been really windy here the last week or so. I just move the grill around as needed if needed. I don’t like Mother Nature messing with my cooking

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning meat handlers. I will be trying a new adventure on the smoker this week. Friend gave me a smoke tube and said fill will pellets and smoke some cheese. So the wife will get some cheese at the store and I’ll give it a go. They say after smoking you let it sit 24-48 hours in the fridge then vacuum seal it for a couple weeks then you can enjoy it. I’ll be sure to let you guys know how it turns out

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning meat handlers. I will be trying a new adventure on the smoker this week. Friend gave me a smoke tube and said fill will pellets and smoke some cheese. So the wife will get some cheese at the store and I’ll give it a go. They say after smoking you let it sit 24-48 hours in the fridge then vacuum seal it for a couple weeks then you can enjoy it. I’ll be sure to let you guys know how it turns out
Bubba smoked some cream cheese, turned out really good. We didn't wait two weeks though. It didn't last 24 hours.