Whats on the Grill or Smoker?

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
7:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_4700.jpegDid these for a party tonight. One seasoned with meat church holy voodoo and the other in Danos original. The Danos one got mixed with motzorella and a habanero pineapple dip and the other just as is. Both have been big hits.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Smoked some cheez its with olive oil binder and meat church holy voodoo. They turned out pretty good.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Prepped some bones for grilling Monday afternoon.

View attachment 404699
Looks good. Unfortunately my smoking has come to a temporary halt. My minor meniscus surgery turned into a meniscus repair which has me laid up on the couch with a full leg brace on and no weight bearing on that leg for 4 weeks minimum according to my pt person. Someone is going to have to fill my shoes until I can get off these crutches and actually use my leg to do something.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I was able to have the wife help me this morning get some ribs ready to hit the pellet grill around noon. 4 racks of baby backs seasoned with holy voodoo and salt pepper garlic butter. My go to for ribs is holy voodoo but this SPGB has been very good on brisket steak and chicken so I thought I’d give it a go on ribs. We got some light snow this morning so I won’t be going out to put them on the grill but she has done it before so we will be good. I need some smoked food

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon peeps. I have the most amazing wife. With me being hindered from doing anything she has helped me yet again this weekend. We just put 2 packs of bone in country style ribs on the smoker for dinner. They will smoke for about 1.5 hours then go into covered foil pans with bbq sauce for another hour or so till probe tender. I have so many things I want to smoke once I can walk again. I’ll be posting lots of stuff when that time comes.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning fellas. I’m more mobile these days so smoking will begin again. Down to one crutch so I can carry things and pt thinks I’ll be ready to go no crutches this Thursday at my appointment. Unfortunately I’ll have to start over with the crutches as I unlock my brace and begin to learn walking with a knee that bends. Not sure what I will do for my first smoke this weekend but tomorrow I’m going to clean my smoker very good so it’s ready.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did these 4 racks Sunday afternoon. Mustard binder, killer hogs rub. Wrapped with apple cider vinegar , brown sugar,and a little butter. No complaints. 71171~2.jpeg