Local time
11:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
67 = 1967
L36 = RPO L36, 390 hp 427
Driver = me

Invented it for a/several corvette forums. Use it everywhere since.

Quit the vet forums pretty much. Too many high tone turd heads wringing their hands over their 'investment'.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
12:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 24483

As in used to be,washed up,has been
That's awesome! My boys love rodeo. A real life cowboy would be a hero in their eyes... washed up or not! We take them to some local horse events and they run barrels with their pony's.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got my name after I took 2 gallons of gas in a cement truck drum that we sat upright for a burn barrel. I doused everything with gas and then realized I didn't have any left for a gas trail.

So I stood alongside the doorway if the barrel. One flick if the bic and it was all over.....

My buddy who was with me was running away when he realized what I was doing, after the explosion he came running back and said "Smooth move Genius". That name stuck ever since.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got my name after I took 2 gallons of gas in a cement truck drum that we sat upright for a burn barrel. I doused everything with gas and then realized I didn't have any left for a gas trail.

So I stood alongside the doorway if the barrel. One flick if the bic and it was all over.....

My buddy who was with me was running away when he realized what I was doing, after the explosion he came running back and said "Smooth move Genius". That name stuck ever since.
Hence, the mushroom cloud that Bud and I can almost see from the front porch?

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
10:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score

9 1/3 fingahs approve of this message.......