Local time
7:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
67 = 1967
L36 = RPO L36, 390 hp 427
Driver = me

Invented it for a/several corvette forums. Use it everywhere since.

Quit the vet forums pretty much. Too many high tone turd heads wringing their hands over their 'investment'.
My Vette investment went the same way my oil stocks did...Who would have thought that 15 years later my Vette would be worth less than what I paid for it? Oh well, it still runs..

Nitehawk55

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Rider name minus the 55 originally with HAMC

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My screen name relates to a specific sports team to which I consider myself a fanatic. I try not to mix that here due to certain geographical rivalries. :sisi3: Also like the X-Men character.
239a5b9a3d5033d85aa31b795a5d3757.jpg

the_wolverine_2013_wallpaper_by_ibalxvii-d5ji244.jpg

Avatar pic is taken from Wolverine State Brewing Co, which makes a fantastic amber lager(among other varieties).
DSC05216.JPG

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
6:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I love the smell and burn of Honey Locust. A friend's ranch was full of it and I thinned it out considerably. A few of His friends found out (who despise the species) and in conversation, when introduced, said oh your Bryan from Wichita, the Locust Cutter. I figured it was a much better handle than some of my A.F. Flightline Crew Chief call-signs...

Stihlsmoking

City Hillbilly
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mine's pretty self explanatory tried many names on AS all taken finally found one not taken ? Figured chainsaws smoke so do I. (Not the funny stuff ). I like Stihl not to mention the movie. Just a good combo I guess. So used it here also. Then found avatar to match.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
6:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One of my cousins came to help me take down a big maple tree to make room for the garage to be built. I was running a winch to pull it over as it had a back lean. For what reason I'll never know after making the face cut he kept going around the side to the back cut, cutting through the stump shot. Well that tree was hollow, and before I could pull it, it went over sideways as the cable was holding it, with the top landing on a truck. So for memorial purposes I named my little hobby shop - Stump Shot Saw Shop, with "A cut above" for a slogan. Better than the *s-word Show Saw Shop - "We cut the cheese", I reckon, but not by much.