Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used my initials, SOS, I drive a Ridgeline, and I ride mountain bikes and road bikes. I just combined all of it. I know, I know... You're all very impressed with my imagination:risas3:
I came up with that username when I joined a Ridgeline owners forum years ago. I don't like having lots of different usernames, so I use this everywhere and keep it simple.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used my initials, SOS, I drive a Ridgeline, and I ride mountain bikes and road bikes. I just combined all of it. I know, I know... You're all very impressed with my imagination:risas3:
I came up with that username when I joined a Ridgeline owners forum years ago. I don't like having lots of different usernames, so I use this everywhere and keep it simple.
WP_20160307_001.jpg

Mommobile goes to the sawmill!

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 24711

Mommobile goes to the sawmill!

That's how mine is being used too. I know it's not a "real" truck, but I don't care. I use it for all it's worth. Been a great truck for 8 years, and I plan on keeping it for another 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have played chess online since online chess forums began. On those forums I used Mastermind7864. That's an apt handle for a upper level chess player. When I joined ArboristSite, I clicked on the "username" box, and that name just showed up. I thought, sure....why not? I had no plans to be a member for long, I just needed some info on an 028 I had that was smashed. Over the years, I shortened my username to just Mastermind.

The 7864 is my birthday.

Edit.....

I don't play chess anymore......my mind just ain't sharp enough to play competitively these days. Something to do with going a few years with Lymes undiagnosed. That made me a little scatterbrained. I do miss it though.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never could get my head around chess.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i played chess in middle school but not sure on some of the moves anymore

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I was in school everyone called me "Malk" or sometimes "F'in Malk" since I had a sewermouth back then :)

I used to frequent tractorbynet -- inherited a 1970 Wheelhorse Raider 12 tractor and when I found you could buy one brand new -- the classic 300 series from Toro/wheelhorse I got me a 315 model which is a 15 horse kohler much like to older raider which had a 12 horse cast iron kohler (way more torque than the modern crap).

Since "malk" was taken on a forum I added the model of the newer tractor the Classic 315 to get malk315 and it has stuck since.
The wheelhorses are gone and I now have a Kioti CK-20 machine.

No longer on the tractor forum -- really enjoy chainsaws much more.