USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
5:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes sir. We are self quarantining except for work , we do grocery pickup, limiting myself and family outings . Down south and up north of us is alot of positive cases but I think in my parish there has been 27 postive so far. Thanks for asking
Good to hear you folks are doing well amidst this stuff!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
5:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good eye. I only buy left-handed bolts but doubt I’ll ever have a grandson or granddaughter to hand them down too. View attachment 235299
Here’s another lefty I had built. 264 mag with #8 contour Krieger barrel 1:8.5 twist.
I’m sure that barrel twist can reach out and touch ‘em._

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
4:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
4:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes it is is a great oil it seems. Another id like to do a long term 100:1 test on with new engine. Same type of deal with a significant load and just run it gallon after gallon.

Yes it can become like a job. I do enjoy seeing the results for sure. If I could start over I'd run them with the jug wrapped in aluminum foil at the 100:1. Get it over faster. But I will continue on as planned. I was hurting pretty bad yesterday with the cold snap amd I wasn't in the mood but not much baby sitting to do with it and the aux fuel tank. I stayed in the house most of the time with a heating pad on my neck.
Uh oh! I can relate to the neck problem! I was a stomach sleeper and kept neck at the base hurting like heck. After 3 months of chiropractor each week, a 225$ Tempur Pedic Breeze Contour Pillow and converting to side sleeper, my neck is 100% better. Prayers for you brother

HYPERSAWS

West coast cutter
Local time
2:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just looked them up. Under the 2 stroke oil it sounds exactly like the Blue Marble I used trouble free for 15 years in all my ope and 1/5 scale rc race cars. Even the ceramic reference. Im wondering if the parent company, enviro fuels, sold the technology to the these people.
I just switched to it going to see how it performs

rogue60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been looking at those $60 49cc pocket bike engines on Amazon. They have a gear case with sprocket. Gears are turning in me brain on designing and fabbing a mount for one with something to load it hard. These things are cheaper than new string trimmers of even the cheapest brand.
They actually go hard them engines for what they are.
I've got one in a little road bike looking thing pulled it out of the scrap and got it going thinking to myself this should be fun? yeah right! Lol
I only road it the once never again it almost killed me! came off doing 80kph (50mph?) pulse it got the death wobbles up. I knew I was in trouble I thought only hope was ride through it! Nah didn't work I went down hard! tweaked my neck it took over a year for my neck to feel somewhat normal again lol....

Last edited: