High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

PAST UPSTATE NY GTG 2019 - Sunday May 5th

Bryan Barrow

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I’ll be bringing my modified 372xp (Courtesy of @redlight066 @Onan18 @dustinwilt68 and @rattler), my 254xp (losses power in cut and won’t idle. Just rebuilt the carb), and my Homelite 26LCS (will run but has a.... let’s just say rigged pull cord and fuel lines. Still doesn’t run right. Can’t figure out the carb)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes I would love to join this 460 party with my mofo hybrid. Was just running her yesterday and she was 4 cycling in the cut (first time, prior it was cleaning up in the cut but now she's telling me time to lean her a bit so I did). I've got a few tanks through but would like a couple more.

@Cobby08 mark any chance you could bring a 7 pin I can buy from u? Been running the 8 pin on 28" whizzing through pine yesterday but in maple it was a bit much.

Question for u guys: when coming off a long cut and let go of throttle if she quits is that an indication of rich low needle? I thought rpms going up and down sounding like a dieseling car engine after long cut is lean low needle and quits is too rich getting a shot of too much fuel. Then I turned up LA to get it to idle higher and it's been a war between low needle and LA... I need to start over. What initial settings for low needle and LA (how many turns out from seated would u guys start? Does the LA even turn in to seat or should it try half way on the tapered part that opens the butterfly? Any ideas would appreciate. High side holds tune beautiful. May have u guys help me out if I don't get it sorted by GTG time. I'll try and get the L half way between going higher rpms lean and dropping out rich and see if it breaks this cutting out habit after a long cut...

Cheers.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Yeah I usually have that sort of stuff.

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got 28" .063 on my MOFO 460, and two Hybrids (CFB + MOFO), but B+C are easy to change. You should just have Mark bring up a fresh loop of square that we run on all of them.

@Cobby08 Mike said he will buy a fresh loop of 24" square from you if you bring it.
I think his is .063 3/8.
You have any .050 in 3/8,?
Wait so what am I doing?