Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh I still have a bunch of pics and several videos......it ain't over yet Mr.Burg

Edit: and I'm sure 166 still has a bunch of pics yet to come as well

Did ya get a pic of Nate running the 166 big bore. Should have seen his face. :jump:

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jeremy, congrats on the return of your long lost child! Wish I had known about it, I woulda helped! She is now back to where she belongs. Hope she behaves this time so she does not return to Foster Care!

Also, I think we should all thank Bob for the enormous amount of firewood cutting he did, sure kept them saws busy! And thanks for letting me run that 562 and 550, very nice saws!

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was a homeowner saw ... 455??? I have enough trouble trying to keep track of the pro saws.

taplinhill

Hiding behind the Chainsaws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd be willing to bet that that 465 cut more wood Sunday than any other saw there. It wasn't the loudest or the biggest or the shiniest or the fastest or the flashiest, but at the end of the day it put a hurtin' on the firewood pile.

MasterMech

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet that that 465 cut more wood Sunday than any other saw there. It wasn't the loudest or the biggest or the shiniest or the fastest or the flashiest, but at the end of the day it put a hurtin' on the firewood pile.
Actually it was pretty damn shiny!