Trees you've cut

HYPERSAWS

West coast cutter
Local time
2:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tight quarters today lol. Technical felling in a state park, roadside logging. View attachment 228095
You guys required to use flaggers? @CLEARCUT and I seem to cut all jobs for Huffman & Wright logging that require flagging I guess cuz we are the only set that carry radios every day.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
5:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys required to use flaggers? @CLEARCUT and I seem to cut all jobs for Huffman & Wright logging that require flagging I guess cuz we are the only set that carry radios every day.
The park is closed while we do all the roadside logging. Chained and locked gates.

CLEARCUT

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Did you guys get in on the lower Smith River road job the company did a while back? They fell some dandy timber next to and across the road.
I don’t believe we were on that one. I don’t know if you know where Beaver Hill is near Coquille, but we cut right on top of it where they put the new road that goes to 101. Then, where that road meets 101, we cut some on a unit there along 101, and I believe the Seven Devils road.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t believe we were on that one. I don’t know if you know where Beaver Hill is near Coquille, but we cut right on top of it where they put the new road that goes to 101. Then, where that road meets 101, we cut some on a unit there along 101, and I believe the Seven Devils road.

You guys must have been just above the transfer site. That would be a cool spot to cut - There were some ugly old trees in there though...

CLEARCUT

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You guys must have been just above the transfer site. That would be a cool spot to cut - There were some ugly old trees in there though...
Yes there was. @HYPERSAWS managed to find a nice metal rod sticking out of a spruce there too. Found it with the saw...