Trees you've cut

Skeans1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Almost looks like the mid or southern willamette valley doesn’t quite looks like the northern end up along the Columbia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CLEARCUT

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Always pretty down that way, did you guys get all the clean up done from the winter storms?

We got a taste of it. A couple small units heavily damaged. But there is a lot of damage in some areas. Really bad in that Elkton area. I’m glad to be working in trees that are standing at least! We’re on a spruce job on the coast. We’ll be there for a while.

Skeans1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We got a taste of it. A couple small units heavily damaged. But there is a lot of damage in some areas. Really bad in that Elkton area. I’m glad to be working in trees that are standing at least! We’re on a spruce job on the coast. We’ll be there for a while.

Sounds like good stuff for the tether machines to go play in, have you guys seen much of it down that way yet?

CLEARCUT

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sounds like good stuff for the tether machines to go play in, have you guys seen much of it down that way yet?

Have not personally seen one, but one local company has two of them. Still lots of ground they can’t cut though in my opinion. But they’ll have there place.

Skeans1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have not personally seen one, but one local company has two of them. Still lots of ground they can’t cut though in my opinion. But they’ll have there place.

Watching what they are cutting up here has been a little nuts to watch or see what they have been cutting. The farm we spend most of the time on has one part time faller now two years ago they had 4 full time. What will be interesting to watch is when the rules fully come down the pike hopefully sooner then later before someone gets hurt or worse.

CLEARCUT

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Watching what they are cutting up here has been a little nuts to watch or see what they have been cutting. The farm we spend most of the time on has one part time faller now two years ago they had 4 full time. What will be interesting to watch is when the rules fully come down the pike hopefully sooner then later before someone gets hurt or worse.

Agreed. It seems like a lot of units we cut are just so rocky, or back hillsides, downhill logging, etc., I’m sure we’ll always have some work to do.