The peanut butter thread

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
12:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
7 pages of peanut butter innuendo and now I'm more concerned where you became over exposed to bananas and pineapples Custer...
Just happened randomly, actually finally connected the dots on a flight to perth about 10 years ago. Thought i got food poisoning from *s-wordty airline breakfast, but it was the two little chucks of pineapple that came with it that caused it.

Yukon Stihl

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As an adult i became allergic to bananas and pineapple. My two favorite fruits of all time and i get super hardcore stomach cramps and prolonged agony if i eat them now. Sad face
If you like real liquorice start eating that.
Docs had me on some drug for my stomach issues. I couldn’t eat anything that had touched a green/red/ yellow pepper without stomach pain. Onions were bad too
The pill I was on allowed me to eat anything. Found out it was for short term use after I had been on it for years.I had run out of my prescription and was having stomach issues when I found liquorice helped. Did some research and found out about the drug was for short term use and that liquorice was good for your digestion.
You can get pills at the health food store that has the gliseren removed from the liquorice if you have severe issues and need to use a lot.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
5:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just happened randomly, actually finally connected the dots on a flight to perth about 10 years ago. Thought i got food poisoning from *s-wordty airline breakfast, but it was the two little chucks of pineapple that came with it that caused it.
Perth Australia?

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
OMG, thats a sick bass turd.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
And now you know how you get a banana allergy… Better hope @cuinrearview doesn’t find footage of how you get a pineapple allergy :naughty2: