Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He has pretty much burned every bridge. At this point he will have to learn how to stand on his own two feet. It's been 5 years or so since he went back out. Jail time didn't help, rehab didn't help, and I doubt it will this time either.
I hear ya there. Adopted my niece, because my youngest sister is in pretty much in the same boat.

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
11:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He has pretty much burned every bridge. At this point he will have to learn how to stand on his own two feet. It's been 5 years or so since he went back out. Jail time didn't help, rehab didn't help, and I doubt it will this time either.

"Never say never". It in Gods time. Only he knows the answer. I will pray for him, thats for sure. Know too many people that have died before their time....

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
"Never say never". It in Gods time. Only he knows the answer. I will pray for him, thats for sure. Know too many people that have died before their time....

You're a good man Tom.....especially since he stole your saw. I miss the Jon that was with me for a few good years. The guy that took his place though....fuk that guy.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, I had a feeling when things went down he took it. Funny, I was just thinking of that. Saws can be replaced, people cant....

We've traveled the same paths Tom. You know how some people just can't be honest no matter what? Those people are the ones who can't seem to stay clean. Not only are they dishonest with others, they lie to themselves. They tell theirselves whatever it is that they need to hear...anything but the truth. That's where Jon wound up. My daughter is still married to him. She and my granddaughter are the only ones who have never completely given up on him. She won't live with him as long as he's using, but she helps him out. I stay out of it.....but I'm not much interested in being around him again.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

So true sir. Many have died before their time. Its very sad and heartbreaking. I do pray Jon will come to his senses.

RockiesRider

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Forgive me if I'm in the wrong thread for this. I'm new to the forum and this format in general. I'm just a young contractor and amateur wrench that loves chainsaws. Saw that price tag and got exited at the chance to own one of your pieces for such a deal.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Forgive me if I'm in the wrong thread for this. I'm new to the forum and this format in general. I'm just a young contractor and amateur wrench that loves chainsaws. Saw that price tag and got exited at the chance to own one of your pieces for such a deal.

You're in the right spot.....we have just derailed the thread.

My apologies.

RockiesRider

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're in the right spot.....we have just derailed the thread.

My apologies.
No sweat bud, I'm sorry to hear about your son inlaw. I had a little run with *s-word myself, I thank god I came to my senses and got my poop in a pile. Not soo many are that fortunate. I run my own outfit now in a beautiful place, happily married, growing every day. I look back often and cant help but feel blessed.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No sweat bud, I'm sorry to hear about your son inlaw. I had a little run with *s-word myself, I thank god I came to my senses and got my poop in a pile. Not soo many are that fortunate. I run my own outfit now in a beautiful place, happily married, growing every day. I look back often and cant help but feel blessed.

I'm working on my 16th year clean and sober myself.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hear ya there. Adopted my niece, because my youngest sister is in pretty much in the same boat.

We tried to take my nephew in when my sister in law was younger. A grandma on the biological father's side prevented that. All she did was pamper the kid. He wound up a bit worse than his mother. '
But when your mom smokes dope with you and you share needles together its a bit harder for you to see that is NOT the life you should be living. He just got out of prison a few months ago.
There is nothing easy about addiction on family members. NOTHING