The Official Craigslist & eBay Thread

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No sir I don’t. It’s a little over 4 hrs from me, right on the KY/TN line. There’s gotta be a member or two up that way that’d be willing and able to help a brother out. As for me, I bought a very nice 390 from Dustin awhile back or I would snag this one..I like ‘em!
I was very tempted by that one myself, sweet saw, glad it went into good hands :).
Edit: I still want one.
Sent some messages, we'll see about the one in the ad.

Last edited:

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
499e840734206f1d9952e842661af652.jpg

It’s at my Station after putting a Tilly 63G on it. I’ll post a couple tomorrow

Edit - Much thanks to Lee and Mark for the helping hand and info !!

Erik[/QUOTE
That a really nice 797!!! Super clean!!

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah I'm sure it will work out just fine. Ive had pretty good luck with paypal handling it the few times that I've had issues. It's not a ton of money so it's not gonna ruin me financially.

I'm just kinda pissed that they send me something that's not even close and the give me the old "oh well" we didn't say what it was. I've been on the upside of more deals than not it all comes out in the wash.
That's kinda how I was thinking.
I've been burned many times, kinda part if the deal, especially when making long distance deals. What stinks is when you get the short end of the stick multiple times in a row, really messed up ones plans to go from making a few bucks to loosing a few. I should be getting a couple bars in today that i took a chance on, we'll see if it was a win or not later today. I've got a saw I paid for over a month ago and haven't received yet, and another a couple weeks ago. Pretty sure all is well as the communication has been there, but I'm holding other saws until they arrive, it would be nice to have them so I could cash out on the others and move on.
But I'm preaching to the choir here :singer:, carry on gents:beer-toast1:.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Indeed, only the caretaker.
Previous owner used and took good care of it

Erik
I put a tilly hl19 on mine, the old flatback had seen better days! Lol plus the choke is nice!! I just wish the 797 had a throttle lock and chock that you didn’t have to hold with your thumb, once you get it down it’s not too bad!! I do prefythe lever dsp over auto decomp on the 125’s

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag