Misc stihl saws in need of repair. Let me know what your looking for
22852978_1517605538320924_4014204038669764222_n.jpg

Loanstar

When I grow up I want to be a "they"
Local time
1:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
My neck of the woods stinks for online saw finds. Here all i find are homeowner saws at near new prices or wildthings for $40 bucks. All the pro or broken saws are from hoarders and loggers. Neither will sell them. Only thing remotely close to me is a nib 395xp/32"bar for $900. Sw houston craigslist.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
2:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
My neck of the woods stinks for online saw finds. Here all i find are homeowner saws at near new prices or wildthings for $40 bucks. All the pro or broken saws are from hoarders and loggers. Neither will sell them. Only thing remotely close to me is a nib 395xp/32"bar for $900. Sw houston craigslist.
Same here in central fl. Every once in a while theres one.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Didn't @Manofstihl661 find some good deals in Houston but wasn't going to go into the city a couple weeks back? Was on Facebook if memory serves me right.

Do you want us to tag you if anything comes up in that area?

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Didn't @Manofstihl661 find some good deals in Houston but wasn't going to go into the city a couple weeks back? Was on Facebook if memory serves me right.

Do you want us to tag you if anything comes up in that area?

I did contact multiple in the city but didn’t receive responses anyways. Yes I hate going in but for the right deal I can be persuaded if I am available.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know a logger with a shed full of pro stihl saws squished or worn out. 30yrs plus of stuff thatl never see the light of day again. Im beginning think he likes to keep drooling .
Dump a gallon of gas on the ground on the side of the shed and light it, then tell him he better get those saws out in case it starts in fire, then help him get them out. Now you can get a better look at them and figure out which ones you want, beside he won't want to load them all back in there LOL.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dump a gallon of gas on the ground on the side of the shed and light it, then tell him he better get those saws out in case it starts in fire, then help him get them out. Now you can get a better look at them and figure out which ones you want, beside he won't want to load them all back in there LOL.
Shoot...it all makes perfect sense now. That’s how you get your minty new saws. You do that to dealerships..don’t ya!! Lol.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Or knock the shed over and blame it on the a tornado.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shoot...it all makes perfect sense now. That’s how you get your minty new saws. You do that to dealerships..don’t ya!! Lol.
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do lol.
I work pretty hard for them and I don't get them for the lowest prices normally. If they are nice I'll pay a good bit for them, many times more than most. Like I said, gotta do what you gotta do.
Or knock the shed over and blame it on the a tornado.
That works too, dang tornadoes lol.