Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah yeah you knew what i was saying brotha.you just had to get that grammar dig in below the belt like an as move its ok.were lot more simpler here in the south.layin laying. u you, tator potatoe,mator tomatoe yall you guys,sayin saying swimmin swimming u get it lol
No Brian, you take it personally, and that's why you get upset. Sometimes the things you say you understand, but the rest of us don't. When people ask what you say or comment on your grammar it's not always because they are giving you a hard time. I don't yes people and tell them I understand when I don't, and I don't act like I don't understand unless I use some sort of an emoticon to show that I'm joking.
So I'm clear, I had no idea what you meant!
Also you get your feelings hurt because you take things to personally!
Lighten up buddy, the wounds of a friend can be trusted, no low blows here!

Last edited:

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
8:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
No Brian, you take it personally, and that's why you get upset. Sometimes the things you say you understand, but the rest of us don't. When people ask what you say oe comment on your grammar it's not always because they are giving you a hard time. I don't yes people and tell them I understand when I don't, and I don't act like I don't understand unless I use some sort of an emoticon to show that I'm joking.
So I'm clear I had no idea what you meant!
Also you get your feelings hurt because you take things to personally!
Lighten up buddy, the wounds of a friend can be trusted, no low blows here!
Not upset all good you are cool.i honestly am starting to find it amusing.we all know my grammar sux.its small stuff to a giant.its like a bunch of sharks in a feeding tank.when one draws blood they all attack.

Last edited: