High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Official Brag About Your Kids Thread.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
10:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is my middles first ever school picture
40c22c920aa44a6cf6cfe5ce91657a17.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
That. Is. Awesome!

ktmtigger

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My kids are sorta grown up now but of course I still care and worry about them. One son (army) was gone "somewhere" but never said. We found out he was gone by his "I'm back" post to the family Facebook group. When asked where he was, he replied "not here". All he would admit to is that he needed a passport. My other son was recently out searching the Florida keys for a missing diver (helicopter pilot). Our daughter in VA was canning something that involved a bunch of green peppers... I feel like we're pretty much out of the loop in the kid's lives these days...
I'd take that as you did good raising them up. They're independent and self reliant. You should be very proud

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
9:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A5 Buck Special, good choice!

Spot on! It’s my favorite gun I own. There’s a long story behind it, but it took me a long time to pay for it and it means the most to me. It’s deadly accurate and like an extension of my body when I shoulder it.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just found out that my high school senior step daughter got accepted to college at California University of Pennsylvania. She wants to take the veterinary course and become a animal doctor. Been in her life 12 years and i am so proud of the grades she gets and person she is becoming.

kingOFgEEEks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just found out that my high school senior step daughter got accepted to college at California University of Pennsylvania. She wants to take the veterinary course and become a animal doctor. Been in her life 12 years and i am so proud of the grades she gets and person she is becoming.
Is Cal U still the party school it was known to be when I was that age?

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Growing up I didn't see much of my father. Half the time when I did he was...rough to be around. So now that we are older, I make sure to spend as much time with him as possible. To bring more happiness to both of us I always make sure to bring my beautiful daughter Annalise with me when I spend time with him. He took this picture yesterday at Musclepalooza at the Lebanon Valley Dragway. Both of them smiled all day long.
IMG_1007.jpg

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
3:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Growing up I didn't see much of my father. Half the time when I did he was...rough to be around. So now that we are older, I make sure to spend as much time with him as possible. To bring more happiness to both of us I always make sure to bring my beautiful daughter Annalise with me when I spend time with him. He took this picture yesterday at Musclepalooza at the Lebanon Valley Dragway. Both of them smiled all day long.
View attachment 338329

yeah I was in the same boat with my father but the last 15yrs I’ve had good times with him And now he’s got that memory loss and forgetfulness setting in at over 80yrs old
Wanna just be there and catch up as much as possible

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Today was the Christmas play at church. Daphne played a shepherd, her friend played a wise man, and the friend's little sister played an angel. The narrator asked each one what they were. Daffy said she was a shepherd, her friend said a wise man, and the little sister said she was a donut.