High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Official Brag About Your Kids Thread.

ktmtigger

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Cold rain and high winds didn't stop the older two
37ac0cd4c50f5db9863b8934d8a8f95d.jpg

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Raised 6
One was a four year varsity player on Cornell's Indoor polo team. Starting player on two National Title Attempt's, Including the 2011 Women's National Championship Team. They were undefeated that year, even won all the exhibition games. Just graduated from Auburn's Veterinary Medicine Program with a Doctorate degree.
Another rowed for University of Buffalo's Crew Team including their Conference Championship in 2010
Yet another is an e6 in the Navy, Mostly maintenance on jets. Where my grand kids are :)
And another 12 year vet with another 2 working for a private contractor "over in the sand box"
Another works for a company who designs and builds Automated Manufacturing systems.
And the last works for a company helping researcher go through the hoops to deal with government organizations.. )
All healthy and out of Jail for the time being!

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
8:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My granddaughter is making me pretty proud. She wanted to be home schooled. I was against the idea. Well....she graduated at 17. Worked hard to make it happen. Now she's working at Cracker Barrel till she starts college. Never misses work. Takes extra shifts.....

I think she might be ok.
A good work ethic is one of most important things you can teach a child.
Two others, of equal importance, are integrity and compassion.

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Very proud again today, as we had to watch all this on line. The daughter finally finished here 4 years today. at VCU, with nursing. We had to watch all of it online as they could not have a graduation this year. 101_0823.JPG

Last edited:

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
1:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very proud again today, as we had to watch all this on line. The daughter finally finished here 4 years today. at VCU, with nursing. We had to watch all of it online as they could not have a graduation this year. View attachment 239882

congratulations , a bit late but haven’t been over here for ages