High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The impact of 9-11-2001

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
10:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I was in bed when the first plane hit. Working night shift. I got woke up and seen the 2nd plane hit. We went to bed about about an hour later and woke up for work to find out everything. Security was a lot more jumpy that night at the plant.
I was working nights myself then. I still remember the calls that woke me. No way I could go back to sleep.
At the time I was working with a guy from D.C. He lost a cousin in one of the towers. Port Authority officer.
It's crazy how small the world can be sometimes.

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was in eighth grade, the principal wanted the teachers to keep the kids in the dark, but the four ladies that taught the class I was in were all older, two were retiring that year, and they all said that we needed to know. We just sat and watched CNN all day, a few of the kids in my class were from New York and lost friends and family that day.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was on the road that day. A friend called to tell me -- it seemed so surreal. I actually wound up seeing the loop of the planes hitting on a news reel after it happed. My baby brother wound up in the "sand box" for quite a bit of his time in the Marine Corp. I WILL NEVER FORGET.
So thankful for my freedom, and I do not want to take it for granted.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was so weird I thought it was a dream. Probably too much beer was involved after work. When I woke up I watched it all again. We were about 60 miles from DC as the crowd flies.