High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The impact of 9-11-2001

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
It took 2 people from my community that were on each plane that hit the towers , both went to highschool with my mom and good friend of hers ..the odds of two guys where im from on each plane that hit the towers...slim to none...crazy.

Standing on my porch watching flight 93 that went down in shanksville go over my house as low as it was was absolutely nuts...i could never forget it.

Last edited:

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn man. I was in school. High school. It was eerie as *s-word. The staff tried to keep it hush cept I had a teacher that was a marine he turned the tv on and stood by the fact that even as children we deserved to know what was goin on. I still think he was right in his decision. I didn't know anyone personally that was affected. That was a day none of us will forget I believe I was a sophomore at that time

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It took 2 people from my community that were on each plane that hit the towers , both went to highschool with my mom and good friend of hers named ..the odds of two guys where im from on each plane that git the towers...slim to none...crazy.

Standing on my porch watching flight 93 that went down in shanksville go over my house as low as it was was absolutely nuts...i could never forget it.
I'm guessing everyone is seeing your post, but it's hard to hit the like button. I remember very well watching it all unfold on tv. Sorry you had to be so close to it all

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My friend had a camp in somerset county by wills creek where we used to trout fish , about 3 weeks after the attacks we went up for our annual trout drinking weekend and stopped in shanksville where that plane hit the groud and im tellin ya on that early fall evening standing at that hole was one of the creepiest fukkin things ive ever done...naturally that was before any of the memorial sh!t was there..it was raw..real raw.

We boozed at a joint up there with all the locals called the hillbilly haven...and those boys told us a different tale of how flight 93 hit the ground compared to the media story.....

That day changed how we live...it blows.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My friend had a camp in somerset county by wills creek where we used to trout fish , about 3 weeks after the attacks we went up for our annual trout drinking weekend and stopped in shanksville where that plane hit the groud and im tellin ya on that early fall evening standing at that hole was one of the creepiest fukkin things ive ever done...naturally that was before any of the memorial sh!t was there..it was raw..real raw.

We boozed at a joint up there with all the locals called the hillbilly haven...and those boys told us a different tale of how flight 93 hit the ground compared to the media story.....

That day changed how we live...it blows.
With today's media, I doubt any of us know the real story about anything

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I was framing a house in Cookeville........some dude comes running thru the back yard yelling about us being under attack. We turned the radio on to see what was up.......a wild ride that day way.

my dad was in the process of framing a house in a plan called willow glen that week and we spiked a bunch of 2x4x16's together and put an american flag on the top for the rest of the job and the newspaper actually came and took a picture of our crew standing infront of that house..pretty cool...merica' b!tch.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Either way it's awful and people died but you have sparked my curiosity sawmikazi I've wondered a lot about the whole ordeal. Not to twist things but I'm curious if you care to elaborate I'm not one of the conspiracy hunters

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My mom graduated in 74 and my aunt in 76...2 weeks before the attack my mom went to her sisters 25 year reunion and her and brian dale talked and laughed all night..little did she know...

My mom and his wife louann and 3 young kids sat at my kitchen table for quite a while after that and did alot of crying...i have no sympathy for those camel jockey NOPEs..

I know we cant discuss certain things here but there was 100 pagans in my town ready to take islam on all on their own...

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Either way it's awful and people died but you have sparked my curiosity sawmikazi I've wondered a lot about the whole ordeal. Not to twist things but I'm curious if you care to elaborate I'm not one of the conspiracy hunters

That plane was taken out.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That plane was taken out.
Funny thing is that was muttered on the news maybe once then the whole script was flipped .... Enough to make you wonder how much of the whole story was changed. Lots of "loose ends. I don't believe everything I've read but some of it is plausible. Quite frankly I don't know what to think or believe of the mess as a whole

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We could run this off into a political clusterfuck pretty quickly. I'd rather see us tip our collective hats to the brave men and women that lost their lives that day. Hold them up high in your special place of honor. How, what, why.......well F that. We all know that brave people ran toward the carnage that day......and a lot of them didn't get back to their families. I want to honor those people.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My mom graduated in 74 and my aunt in 76...2 weeks before the attack my mom went to her sisters 25 year reunion and her and brian dale talked and laughed all night..little did she know...

My mom and his wife louann and 3 young kids sat at my kitchen table for quite a while after that and did alot of crying...i have no sympathy for those camel jockey NOPEs..

I know we cant discuss certain things here but there was 100 pagans in my town ready to take islam on all on their own...

Nuke all the camel *f-worders, let God sort it out.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We could run this off into a political clusterfuck pretty quickly. I'd rather see us tip our collective hats to the brave men and women that lost their lives that day. Hold them up high in your special place of honor. How, what, why.......well F that. We all know that brave people ran toward the carnage that day......and a lot of them didn't get back to their families. I want to honor those people.
Agree sir men and women died that day regardless pardon me I may have started a riot.