USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
3:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well *s-wordt...I was waiting on the start of Ford MooseTang; Day 1 of 5.

Guess I'll just google it and buy me some Ford reading material dot dot dot

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like boobies

Here ya go.

The Blue Footed Boobie

9-6.jpg

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Derail in 3..2..1.

Viper21

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sounds like the new 550xp is a great saw. Held one the other day. Didn't get to use it though..

My Stihl buddy (the one who's 290 quit oiling last weekend), & I went into a dealer couple days ago. They had Mostly Stihl stuff but, did have some Husky's too. I was blown away when he walked over to the Huskys...lol. Even told the sales guy, if he bought a new one, he's pretty sure it would be Husky. This is a byproduct of using my Masterminded saws :cool:

For the record, it's been over 4 years since I got him scratching his head, & getting him to respect Husky...lol. I've still never told him that, I had my 353 opened up. Although, I was adamant for him to not buy one local, & to let me get it for him when he's ready...lol. Though a very stubborn fella, he's impressed enough with my saws, I'm fairly confident he'll take my suggestion. I'd absolutely hate for him to go buy a 455 Rancher, & be disappointed.

The analogy that seemed to stick was, the difference between homeowner grade tools, & professional grade tools. One he understands well as, he's my right hand man at our day job.

My recommendations to him (even before I saw this thread) were, the 550xp, or if he just couldn't really pull the trigger on Husky, & had to stick with Stihl, & or bigger, was the 462. We picked up, & held both. I'd love to put a new ported 550 in his hands...lol. I think some of his longtime Stihl friends might disown him though. Keep in mind, most of the old timers around here, are pretty set, & firm in their Stihl/Husky, Ford/Chevy, JD/Kubota opinions, debates, & loyalties. It's almost as if, they're sports teams...hahahahahaha.

We got a new oiler for his 290, & he got it going. I got the new bar for my 353, & we are headed to the woods in about an hour. I'm sure we'll be discussing it some more over some splitting, & loading today :cool:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds like the new 550xp is a great saw. Held one the other day. Didn't get to use it though..

My Stihl buddy (the one who's 290 quit oiling last weekend), & I went into a dealer couple days ago. They had Mostly Stihl stuff but, did have some Husky's too. I was blown away when he walked over to the Huskys...lol. Even told the sales guy, if he bought a new one, he's pretty sure it would be Husky. This is a byproduct of using my Masterminded saws :cool:

For the record, it's been over 4 years since I got him scratching his head, & getting him to respect Husky...lol. I've still never told him that, I had my 353 opened up. Although, I was adamant for him to not buy one local, & to let me get it for him when he's ready...lol. Though a very stubborn fella, he's impressed enough with my saws, I'm fairly confident he'll take my suggestion. I'd absolutely hate for him to go buy a 455 Rancher, & be disappointed.

The analogy that seemed to stick was, the difference between homeowner grade tools, & professional grade tools. One he understands well as, he's my right hand man at our day job.

My recommendations to him (even before I saw this thread) were, the 550xp, or if he just couldn't really pull the trigger on Husky, & had to stick with Stihl, & or bigger, was the 462. We picked up, & held both. I'd love to put a new ported 550 in his hands...lol. I think some of his longtime Stihl friends might disown him though. Keep in mind, most of the old timers around here, are pretty set, & firm in their Stihl/Husky, Ford/Chevy, JD/Kubota opinions, debates, & loyalties. It's almost as if, they're sports teams...hahahahahaha.

We got a new oiler for his 290, & he got it going. I got the new bar for my 353, & we are headed to the woods in about an hour. I'm sure we'll be discussing it some more over some splitting, & loading today :cool:

It just so happens that I have a new, never fueled, ported 550XP MKII...