The giveaway thread 20/21/22/23/24

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
11:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I finally sorted through my gallons of chain and I found a bunch of ones I have no use for, so I’m offering them up for the cost of shipping.
There are a few rules, namely, if the chains are shown in a lot it’s all or nothing.
Second, I did the best I could with the dl count and gauge measurements, if they are wrong I’m sorry but I’m not taking the chains back so in other words, no guarantees/warranties.
Lastly, some chains are stiff, others aren’t, some are chisel, some are chipper, some are safety, some aren’t, if you’re disappointed with how they look in person go to the sensitive members thread to complain, don’t clutter up this thread. While this sounds callous, I’ve heard of people being angry their used chains weren’t new and exactly the gauge, pitch and dl count they wanted, so I want to forestall any similar episodes. Now, on to the chains! I should have a pic of the chains laid out next to a tape, (maybe) a close up showing tooth length, and a picture of one of them in a box with all the pertinent details on it. If there’s no brand written, it’s Oregon, if there is a brand written, that particular chain is from that brand.
BE3FBC72-3D85-4041-B82D-E1EFEC309B35.jpeg E1BF4F60-C85F-4659-A250-686FC1DA2142.jpeg

Last edited:

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
More: one unspun 3/8 x 0.058 and one lightly used 3/8 x 0.058. No idea on driver count, both need to be sized/joined, the ends are roughly at the end of the tape and they are sitting pretty straight (Gone). Also, if there is a ? after a number, it either means Oregon didn’t list a bar length for that dl count, I’m only 98% sure that’s the correct dl count, or neither the dl count or consequently the bar length showed up on Oregon’s chart.

Last edited:

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
2:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
More: one unspun 3/8 x 0.058 and one lightly used 3/8 x 0.058. No idea on driver count, both need to be sized/joined, the ends are roughly at the end of the tape and they are sitting pretty straight. Also, if there is a ? after a number, it either means Oregon didn’t list a bar length for that dl count, I’m only 98% sure that’s the correct dl count, or neither the dl count or consequently the bar length showed up on Oregon’s chart.
View attachment 296512 View attachment 296513 View attachment 296514 View attachment 296515 View attachment 296516
I could use the unspun for an ancient mac bar with a weird dl.
Pm me price?

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
1:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gotta hear the story on the wrap handle:risas3:
You're gonna be disappointed. My brother got it from an ex-logger he was working for and gave it to me. "I don't know if it's worth anything, but you can have it." It looks like the bottom suffered from sliding-in-truck-bed-itis and one day it finally cracked in half.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
1:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're gonna be disappointed. My brother got it from an ex-logger he was working for and gave it to me. "I don't know if it's worth anything, but you can have it." It looks like the bottom suffered from sliding-in-truck-bed-itis and one day it finally cracked in half.
Id say its worth something to somebody. If someone knows how to weld Aluminum its a score in my book. But i dont need it thanks:D
Just looking for a good laugh:risas3:
If that was for a 6 series jred or a 272 id be all over it:aplastao:

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Id say its worth something to somebody. If someone knows how to weld Aluminum its a score in my book. But i dont need it thanks:D
Just looking for a good laugh:risas3:
If that was for a 6 series jred or a 272 id be all over it:aplastao:
I'm waiting to hear back from a guy, gimme a couple of days and if he doesn't get back to me I'll have a 272 wrap for you.