Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Love that!
I see your "supervisor" has come along to make sure you did it right.:)
Love that old Ferd!
I see shes got the "exploder" package.:D

Anybody remember when a Ranger and an Explorer were just different trim levels of a Ford pickup truck?o_O

Cant beat those for toughness.
Same with all the big 3.
Late 80s thru about 1995.
They all figured out how to make a truck that would last over 200k miles, then they figured out that didnt sell new trucks...:(

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
3:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Love that!
Love that old Ferd!

Anybody remember when a Ranger and an Explorer were just different trim levels of a Ford pickup truck?o_O

Same with all the big 3.
They all figured out how to make a truck that would last over 200k miles, then they figured out that didnt sell new trucks...:(
I do remember seeing a truck like my 85, it was a f250 ranger. Not sure what the difference is. My previous truck was a 04 ram cummins, comfortable truck but I couldn't afford all the constant repairs, every time it went down, it cost more than 1500 to fix just in parts because I do all my own mechanic work except setting up ring and pinion gears.
This f250/350 which I just call a f300 now is a lot easier to wrench on, and much more affordable. It's just the fuel that's expensive now, 460 BBF 4bbl and 4.10 gears.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
3:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Love that!
Love that old Ferd!

Same with all the big 3.
Explorer, Explorer Special, Ranger, Ranger XLT, Camper Special, Custom, Sport Custom, Contractor Special, Farm and Ranch Special, Heavy Duty Special..... And that's only for 67-72 Ford trucks!

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Judging by the shadow, I would say that's your ms460. Heck you might even have a cold one in your hand. Love pictures like this that I can try to make a story of.
You might be right! Either my 460 or the 462 - I honestly can’t remember anymore what I had when I took the pic, and I’ve been using them both a lot lately.. And if it wasn’t a self taken picture, I would trade my cell phone for a beer in the other hand just about any time! I don’t drink while I work of course, but it’s certainly good to have one or two after a day of cutting trees.