The forestry and logging pictures thread

Skeans1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

It’s what they call a parallel boom design. If I use the stick joystick to push it out it will pull the main boom cylinder out at the same time, same is true if you bring the stick in the boom cylinder comes in so your head is always at the same level. The system works pretty well but it does take a while to get use to compared to how we all normally run a machine in North America. Now if this machine was one serial newer it would have Intelligent Boom Control IBC for short which also controls the squirt off the sticks position so as you reach out the squirt is coming out already same with in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skeans1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
f13465b9c416a257b387bd60447d9298.jpg

This little thing decided to follow me home the other day and with a few tanks of gas through it this afternoon it’s a so so saw with a 28 at most. It’s a smooth light saw but it’s lacking something even in comparison to my old 372’s time will tell if it stays or takes a hike for my use it’s only good for limbing with some bucking for falling in big stuff it’d be a no go.

CLEARCUT

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
f13465b9c416a257b387bd60447d9298.jpg

This little thing decided to follow me home the other day and with a few tanks of gas through it this afternoon it’s a so so saw with a 28 at most. It’s a smooth light saw but it’s lacking something even in comparison to my old 372’s time will tell if it stays or takes a hike for my use it’s only good for limbing with some bucking for falling in big stuff it’d be a no go.

Yeah, just not enough grunt IMO even compared to some other saws within a cc or so. Good utility saw around the place for me if I still had one. I have had three, but all are in other hands now. I personally really dislike the nub on the pistol grip towards the top cover. They can certainly do the job though.