Country flag

CLEARCUT

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I hope Sprocket rides in the back...
Yes he does. When I first got him, we were working up Bone Mountain, and he would sit in the front seat with us...he outgrew that fast. He has been a great cutting dog. He stays out of the way, and generally doesn’t get into any trouble.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes he does. When I first got him, we were working up Bone Mountain, and he would sit in the front seat with us...he outgrew that fast. He has been a great cutting dog. He stays out of the way, and generally doesn’t get into any trouble.

Black Labs make great woods dogs, he looks like he's mostly that. The old guy I broke in with at the company had seven dogs he brought with him out on the strip - they were brown and yellow labs. They'd
run all over, visit with the rigging crew and hang out at the landing, come over and visit me on my strip, and then run off and chase deer. It was a lot of fun having them around.

CLEARCUT

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Black Labs make great woods dogs, he looks like he's mostly that. The old guy I broke in with at the company had seven dogs he brought with him out on the strip - they were brown and yellow labs. They'd
run all over, visit with the rigging crew and hang out at the landing, come over and visit me on my strip, and then run off and chase deer. It was a lot of fun having them around.
7 dogs?! He must have had a trailer for them, lol.