The dogs of OPEforum

Chainsaw Addict

GO HOOSIERS
Local time
2:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not too often i can get a good pic of the dogs hangin out togeather. They normally running 90 mph lol
b98cf81c1c203560618890a844ae563b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
The Weimer is almost camouflaged with sofa.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
1:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Today is the day I have been dreading since we got our lab 14 years ago. She had a couple seizures but thankfully the wife was home to notice and called the vet to ask questions. They said they can run some tests to see what is causing them but we know she has been slowly showing us she is very tired. I am taking this as the sign I’ve been looking for from her and we have an appointment this afternoon to do the humane thing. It is going to be a very long night and rough week ahead but she will be at peace and free to run again.

397EB746-49F0-4567-AFD4-73D0B458174D.jpeg

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Today is the day I have been dreading since we got our lab 14 years ago. She had a couple seizures but thankfully the wife was home to notice and called the vet to ask questions. They said they can run some tests to see what is causing them but we know she has been slowly showing us she is very tired. I am taking this as the sign I’ve been looking for from her and we have an appointment this afternoon to do the humane thing. It is going to be a very long night and rough week ahead but she will be at peace and free to run again.

View attachment 296626
I cannot like this post. I can only send my sincere condolences.
It SUCKS loosing family.
You are right though, she will be free to run again.
I was told by a few, when I put my boy down, "You will see him again."

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 296626
So sorry to here. You made the write choice though. It will be tough. Were all here for you.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I was also told that I gave him a good life.
I'm sure you and your wife did the same.
i hope these words, somehow help.
If even just a little.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
1:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 296626

Some of worst days of my life were the days I had to say goodbye to a loved companion. Many times I thought I'd never smile again.
It truly sucks, but it's the price we pay for sharing our lives!
I'll keep you in my prayers.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had to put our 9yo chocolate lab down 3 years ago this month due to heart disease and it still hurts to see another chocolate lab. 3C60329D-B62C-447B-91CA-7FDEEEEDB7AD.jpegNow we have this 2 year old meathead named Max. He bites at the weedeater line at WFO1DBCD940-EC43-4958-9275-BCA58DEAFF8F.jpeg