PAST Tennessee GTG @ Mastermind's

Glock37

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most of the time we dont use those type of words obtuse we just call them dickweeds !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dickweed
1) A completely self-absorbed, useless *a-hole with *s-word for brains;

2) A person so irredeemably stupid that their idiotic behavior causes pain to everyone that they interact with.
My neighbor's such a *f-wording dickweed.

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If wanting a shirt AT THE GTG, this is yer LAST CHANCE TO ORDER. (No more "pick up" orders will be accepted after noon Fri. 11/18).

Everyone who isn't attending and wants one of these historic collector t-shirts, can order any time. (Yes, they'll still be for sale after the GTG at a higher price.)

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can't think of a better tool to use for that purpose..

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
im going to set my chain depth gauges for soft wood.
with that load of pine.

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not going to be able to make it .Georgia my lady was admitted to the hospitol last night ,very low hemoglobin .I think my best place is right here at this time .

That explains why she has been feeling poorly for the last 6 months .Now to correct the problem and get to the cause .

GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not going to be able to make it .Georgia my lady was admitted to the hospitol last night ,very low hemoglobin .I think my best place is right here at this time .

That explains why she has been feeling poorly for the last 6 months .Now to correct the problem and get to the cause .

Praying and hoping you all find the cause and she gets better Al.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am sad to report that I will not be attending either. I will be logging between this weekend and the next weekend and adding another 1,200 miles on the third weekend just isn't going to happen. Pregnant wife wasn't happy about the idea and when I finally folded she was much happier. Maybe next time...

Sherm'n

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If wanting a shirt AT THE GTG, this is yer LAST CHANCE TO ORDER. (No more "pick up" orders will be accepted after noon Fri. 11/18).

Everyone who isn't attending and wants one of these historic collector t-shirts, can order any time. (Yes, they'll still be for sale after the GTG at a higher price.)
Where is the order desk I want a shirt and mug.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

al im sorry to hear this and i just went through pretty close to the same problem . i think i got food poisoning and was using the bathroom and vomited then a couple hours later it happened again this time i vomited up blood i spent 3 hours in the er at the time my hemoglobin was at 10 then a couple days later it was at 7.71 i felt like i was 80 years old and if i walked 25 feet i was out of breathe and i would get dizzy all i wanted to do then was sleep or lay around . i went back to the dr 8 days after first vomited and told him i still didnt feel good and they took blood said i was in the low 7s and told me when gets to 6 it is heart attack area i was admitted and they gave me 2 things of blood to get me up to 10.4 and had me come back a couple days later for more blood work and it was up to 10.8 that was a month ago and i still have my good days and my bad days my stamina still isnt where it was before i got sick . so get your wife taken care of and get her feeling better