Someone mentioned a square body thread somewhere

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
9:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice!!!! Their was one for sale local to me a few years back but with a lift and some *pretty boy wheels. Guy wanted $25,000. Also seen one half hacked together with a 24v with the Dodge dash in it. It was a spectacle lol.
I imagine the thought process was something like...”damn, a P-pump conversion is $3k, can’t swing that. But I can try to stuff this dodge gauge bezel in for free so I can run the VP44 with a tuner.”
Kudos if he got it working lol

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
8:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
A Cummins would be a lot easier, but the Detroit makes a neat sound, though you may need two trannys to make it work right. A 3408 Cat could also be decent...

Yukon Stihl

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I picked up a fire pump this year with 20 hours on it powered by a 5.9 if I don't flip the complete unit for some good coin the engin will find a home in some GM I have. I have a 92 Dodge that's been tboned and a Ford that the PO started a cummins swap with a 98 12 valve so there will be a couple 5.9 straight body's built here

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I picked up a fire pump this year with 20 hours on it powered by a 5.9 if I don't flip the complete unit for some good coin the engin will find a home in some GM I have. I have a 92 Dodge that's been tboned and a Ford that the PO started a cummins swap with a 98 12 valve so there will be a couple 5.9 straight body's built here
Build thread please lol

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A 350 Mack engine isn't much bigger than the 5.9 I have one in a dump truck that's tweaked a bit left a few modern trucks in a cloud of soot with it.
Love coating the windshield of *dipsticks that tailgate. The only time I’ll lug and smoke intentionally, never fails to get them off my ass. The last one I sprayed repellent at turned on their windshield wipers:risas3:.