PAST solsticefest 2021

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
7:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
4hrs. Unfortunately my back won’t let me sit that long. Today was my last day of therapy and its still not where it needs to be. Next week i go back to the orthopedic surgeon and they're thinking surgery
Cant like that man

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
43 F here at the moment, some rain, thunder this morning. Hate all the slush, then it freezes and have to slide around outside. Keep your hands out of your pocket or there is no trying to catch yourself, don't mind falling, it's hitting ground and getting back up. Growing old is a pain in my azz.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
43 F here at the moment, some rain, thunder this morning. Hate all the slush, then it freezes and have to slide around outside. Keep your hands out of your pocket or there is no trying to catch yourself, don't mind falling, it's hitting ground and getting back up. Growing old is a pain in my azz.
You gonna make the trip?

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I told dennis the date a while ago but i lost his number, anybody know how hes doin? @Woodpecker
Was doing pretty gooder when he was here a few weeks ago. Last I heard he was planning on riding up with Randy (redneck from fhc).