High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

So does anyone fish or just nah???

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
You must be in Delmarva area with those nice weakies and that yummy fluke. Croakers look like a good size to.

Made it outside once this year during the bunker blitz. One stripper about 35# and a hoard of choppers to 20# Weighted trebles all day. Snag and drop. The steel w/tubes caught nothing but choppers. One pod was 14+ miles long. Covered 110 Nmls.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You must be in Delmarva area with those nice weakies and that yummy fluke. Croakers look like a good size to.

Made it outside once this year during the bunker blitz. One stripper about 35# and a hoard of choppers to 20# Weighted trebles all day. Snag and drop. The steel w/tubes caught nothing but choppers. One pod was 14+ miles long. Covered 110 Nmls.
Yes sir delaware. All that was in the delaware bay I've only been outside once delaware bay has been hot this year. First year in ten plus I've regularly brought home weaks. Good call on my location. Where you dock at? I'm usually around lewes but you may find me anywhere Chesapeake included Those other fish were actually kingfish. I haven't seen many of those in quite some time. That was an experimental trip used nothing but peeler crab. Even the flattie took crab. I believe I lost some nice flounder that day as I had a couple nice fish cut my line. Afraid my hooks were too small ..... Never caught flounder w crab???? I was really just trying to pick around with the weaks and hopefully a sea bass or ten. It was a pretty nice trip I threw a bunch of good sized fish back as well I had plenty to clean up when I got home

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No dock for me. Just caught a ride for the day out of Mystic. Have not seen or heard of any Kings a few years. Nice mixed bag.
If you found weaks get some grass shrimp and anchor up. Feed the school some chum and they will come to you. Pink Gulp and Lefties deceivers work. New Penny shrimp works well for a mixed bag.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank You Sir!
image.jpg The hook you used here You make that hook or buy it? Looks similar to the mustad ryder hook. I use that type of setup when hunting flounder in fact I'd run that exact fly for flounder although I'd add a long strip of cut fish on it. Care to share what's involved with that guy? I especially like that one. All I use is saltwater fly that pattern looks like a winner

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Green Ghost was tied on a Mustad 94720 8x long streamer hook (Carrie Stevens)

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Green Ghost was tied on a Mustad 94720 8x long streamer hook (Carrie Stevens)
I'm assuming the green ghost is the one just above the picture I reposted ? That a long shank hook
I read it over I think that's exactly what you meant lol I'd be very willing to give those patterns a go. Sometimes that makes all the difference in clean salt water Sometimes you're just as well off with a plain hook. I like running my own creations when they work