Ahh, so hawt..... and cold at the saw time

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
7:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Holy cow what do y'all do other than plow out roads.. If we get 3 inches they are shutting schools

Lol I don’t actually live there anymore, it’s the town I grew up in. I have a friend that sent me those pics of what they’re getting this year. Growing up there it was just as important to have a snowmobile as it was a car. I can remember at times the roads would be blocked for weeks and the only way around was on snowmobile, traveling back and forth to school and to whatever store you needed to get to.

460 magnum

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Lol I don’t actually live there anymore, it’s the town I grew up in. I have a friend that sent me those pics of what they’re getting this year. Growing up there it was just as important to have a snowmobile as it was a car. I can remember at times the roads would be blocked for weeks and the only way around was on snowmobile, traveling back and forth to school and to whatever store you needed to get to.

That's some pretty amazing stuff.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
9:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Another mild wind winter here in NY so far. Not the typical snow fall we are use to. Winter is not over yet and it wouldnt be abnormal to get a good storm that brings half our annual snow fall in over a few days.

Last edited:

Big1066ih

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another mild wind winter here in NY so far. Not the typical snow fall we are use to. Winter is not over yet and it wouldnt be abnormal to get a good storm that brings half our annual snow fall in over a few days.
NY is weird when it comes to snow and varies so much on location and elevation, my yard has been snow covered since around November 10th. 15 minutes down the road it's come and gone 3 or 4 times. Not looking forward to coming back to reality:crybaby2:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's not just the depth of snow. It can be the hard packed, icy piles and banks left behind by snow plows that resist rubber paddle style snow throwers, like mine. Tried using the roto-tiller attachment for an Oregon 40 Volt multi-tool to chew through some of these. Works pretty well.

Also fits with the old meme about hardy Minnesotans planting 'iceberg' lettuce, 'snow' peas, and 'winter' wheat about now. . . .

IMG_3097.jpg

Philbert