Saw video thread

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haha.......thanks man. Watching all you fella's awesome saw videos today made me want to contribute something, anything lol. I'm not sure you can call it contributing but I figured I'd post it. It was either a video of me playing/singing or video of the dog chasing barn cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i like music like that i live beside a bar and every wednesday is kaoroke night and bands play on weekends i am 200 feet away so sounds good

Chris Zautner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haha.......thanks man. Watching all you fella's awesome saw videos today made me want to contribute something, anything lol. I'm not sure you can call it contributing but I figured I'd post it. It was either a video of me playing/singing or video of the dog chasing barn cats.

That's awesome. Keep up the good work. I'm sure everyone here would like to hear more songs of yours. It's hard to find good music like that.

GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's awesome. Keep up the good work. I'm sure everyone here would like to hear more songs of yours. It's hard to find good music like that.

That song was written by Cody jinks. I'll post some more occasionally. Some by me, some by others. I don't write as much anymore. I'm not sure this is the place to post them though. I agree, good music these days gets harder and harder to come by.

Toad22t

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Not a saw video but it's a nice cool night here in Kentucky. I like to go sit on the front porch and listen to the frogs and crickets and wind chimes and the dogs and play guitar.

This is one that came of tonight.

Absolutely amazing! I love the acoustic guitar! Then when you get a good singer with it, well it's just awesome! Do you have a you tube channel where there is more?

You got it brother!! Beautiful harvest moon. You can't beat this time of year. In my opinion. Combines keeping these back roads hot in the day time. The nights are like something out of a book. The fall is a special time out in the country.

I wouldn't want to live any other way!

Keep the songs coming,but wouldn't mind watching a dog chase some barn cat's either. Lol

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not a saw video but it's a nice cool night here in Kentucky. I like to go sit on the front porch and listen to the frogs and crickets and wind chimes and the dogs and play guitar.

Just awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Brewz

Free Range Human in a Tax Farm
Local time
10:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't say a 660 can't be strong because they can be but not like a aluminum flywheel 066.
The short case is a good match for the 92cc cylinder and even better on the 85cc cylinder, add 10cc of case capacity with the long case and you can't overcome the deficit.
Is a 394/395 a better option?

t4driller

Daddy Day Care
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Dang brett, that sounds great.

GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is a 394/395 a better option?

Some guys will disagree On this . My last 395 build I consulted with Carl and tried a few different things. But I still can't get the 395 to run with the 660 after grind work/lathe work. I realize you're dealing with a pretty good difference in case volume on the 395 but still it's not as strong as the 660's I've done lately. I'm probably just missing something. The 395's aren't turds but the 660's have really changed my outlook here as of late. I'll try a few different things with the 395 on these next few. I'm getting ready to deliver one to a guy today that I raised exhaust on. I do think they like the higher exhaust. 97-98 and longer blowdown 122-123. Full disclosure, Jason/Carl/Randy and others could probably build a 395 that would open my eyes a great deal. Heck, the 390 I finished Wednesday would out cut the 395. I've just been expecting more out the larger husky

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sounds damned good Big Blue!!

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
7:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Some guys will disagree On this . My last 395 build I consulted with Carl and tried a few different things. But I still can't get the 395 to run with the 660 after grind work/lathe work. I realize you're dealing with a pretty good difference in case volume on the 395 but still it's not as strong as the 660's I've done lately. I'm probably just missing something. The 395's aren't turds but the 660's have really changed my outlook here as of late. I'll try a few different things with the 395 on these next few. I'm getting ready to deliver one to a guy today that I raised exhaust on. I do think they like the higher exhaust. 97-98 and longer blowdown 122-123. Full disclosure, Jason/Carl/Randy and others could probably build a 395 that would open my eyes a great deal. Heck, the 390 I finished Wednesday would out cut the 395. I've just been expecting more out the larger husky

I can't make a 395 strong enough to beat my 066's. I haven't ran one that will beat these 066's but I'm sure there out there.
Doesn't matter what bar mine won't run with them.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I can't make a 395 strong enough to beat my 066's. I haven't ran one that will beat these 066's but I'm sure there out there.
Doesn't matter what bar mine won't run with them.

Everyone says shauns 395s are 066/660 killers.