Saw Troll

Catbuster

Roadbuilder Extraordinaire
Local time
6:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Arborist Site is an awful circus of a chit show.

It’s gone the way of the Instagram generation… Gotta post pictures of everything, or nothing ever happened. The Forestry & Logging forum was still pretty good for a while, but after a few arguments with a few members I even gave up on it.

I don’t take many pictures of me working in the woods… I’m usually too busy, you know, working, much less thinking about framing a video to post on the internet-much less the risk of being doxxed.

So apparently I can’t or don’t tip trees over. And I definitely can’t spot dangerous practices. 🤦🏻‍♂️

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast, 288 collector
GoldMember
Local time
3:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s gone the way of the Instagram generation… Gotta post pictures of everything, or nothing ever happened. The Forestry & Logging forum was still pretty good for a while, but after a few arguments with a few members I even gave up on it.

I don’t take many pictures of me working in the woods… I’m usually too busy, you know, working, much less thinking about framing a video to post on the internet-much less the risk of being doxxed.

So apparently I can’t or don’t tip trees over. And I definitely can’t spot dangerous practices. 🤦🏻‍♂️
$&@&$ most of those guys

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I recently joined FB and have found it to be a nightmare. I do not care what you had for supper or what the hell you are watching on TV. If we are going to talk about saws then lets talk about saws not your Hawaiian vacation. I swear some folks do not know what a phone or email is for

davidwyby

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I recently joined FB and have found it to be a nightmare. I do not care what you had for supper or what the hell you are watching on TV. If we are going to talk about saws then lets talk about saws not your Hawaiian vacation. I swear some folks do not know what a phone or email is for
Skip FB

Or “control your feed” by unfollowing whose posts content you don’t want to see

Join groups related to what you want to see

Oddsandends

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mr metsa got run off because of his mind numbing look at me YT videos.
Mind-numbing? I've got a lot more subscribers ever since I stopped listening to you jackasses. I don't listen to you guys, because chasing me off a whole forum ain't gonna make me make my videos any better.

Elevator Girl has been talking chit about me behind my back. One of my friends sent me this screenshot:

image.png

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mind-numbing? I've got a lot more subscribers ever since I stopped listening to you jackasses. I don't listen to you guys, because chasing me off a whole forum ain't gonna make me make my videos any better.

Elevator Girl has been talking chit about me behind my back. One of my friends sent me this screenshot:

View attachment 415968
You guys both sound like a couple little YouTube yackety yacks to me.

Last edited:

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good lawd. People need to stop living their lives off of how many subscribers and likes they have. That goes for every platform.
Who gives a chit about that stuff?
For every Youtube video I enjoy, with actual content without calling their audience "friends" or "family" (insert your favorite bs line here), there must be thousands that make me feel dumber after watching them. For those who know me, making me dumber than I am takes a lot.

Oddsandends

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good lawd. People need to stop living their lives off of how many subscribers and likes they have. That goes for every platform.
Who gives a chit about that stuff?
For every Youtube video I enjoy, with actual content without calling their audience "friends" or "family" (insert your favorite bs line here), there must be thousands that make me feel dumber after watching them. For those who know me, making me dumber than I am takes a lot.
Yes. @Bill G you don't have to watch my videos! what a surprise

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Skip FB

Or “control your feed” by unfollowing whose posts content you don’t want to see

Join groups related to what you want to see
I think the only group I am in is the West Bend 820 one. I just have some "friends" that keep posting about every damn thing they do. I do not care. I just have them so if I need to send a message I can. It works well for European saw collectors.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 415968
Elevator Gay didn’t last long here.

Some of those you’re calling jackasses are mods😂

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 415968
Banned for drama....

davidwyby

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the only group I am in is the West Bend 820 one. I just have some "friends" that keep posting about every damn thing they do. I do not care. I just have them so if I need to send a message I can. It works well for European saw collectors.
You can unfollow without unfriending

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can unfollow without unfriending
Thanks, I need to investigate it

I "friended" the father of a man I knew many years ago that I have not seen since his daughter got married. I am sure she is probably on her second or third divorce now. I have no idea what her last name is now. I would like to find her. I figured I would find her in his friends but heck he has over 4600 friends

Last edited:

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So oddball went to band camp? He did seem a little thick in the skull.
He is a young guy with good ambition but little to no focus. I spent many years working with teenagers and they can be fun.......or a pain in the hind end. It is funny now to sit at the Thanksgiving and Christmas table with a former student that married my niece. He was one of the great ones though. He had/has tons of ambition and focus. He started out as a paramedic but decided to go to lineman school. He is doing really well.

Another texted then phoned me last summer. He is in his 20th year as an electrical engineer for the best engineering firm in our area. Top notch man.

None of us were perfect at that age no matter what delusions we may have. Kids have been saying and doing dip stick things since the beginning of time. The only difference is the type of dipstick thing they do.