Saw Troll

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
10:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just saw old BillG paid his debt to society and is back on AS. I'm sure he was greatly missed by lots of you guys.

I just did a quick search, he was sentenced to 8 years in Jan 2020 and had a couple of other DUI charges pending as well as a firearm charge. I think he already had 4 DUI convictions before he was arrested several more times in late 2017 and early 2018.

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just did a quick search, he was sentenced to 8 years in Jan 2020 and had a couple of other DUI charges pending as well as a firearm charge. I think he already had 4 DUI convictions before he was arrested several more times in late 2017 and early 2018.

Well, I can't say I believe everything that guy says at face value. And being from Wisconsin, I think real jail time for DUIs is a damned good idea. But he said he's home, got a new smart phone and couldn't wait to get back on AS.

https://www.arboristsite.com/threads/i-am-now-home.356832/#post-7642344

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I cant honestly remember what it was that got him banned, but he sure was a mouthy know-it

Like i said, brian was a mouthy punk who just wore out his welcome.
I get it. The wheel runs off sooner or later, on that kinda attitude regardless of the company a person keeps!

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow I didn't know all that about Bill .As for that ultra guy I sent him to cyberspace never never land a long time ago .I've been known to do that every so often .

Guido Salvage

Supreme saw hoeder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow I didn't know all that about Bill .As for that ultra guy I sent him to cyberspace never never land a long time ago .I've been known to do that every so often .

I sent you a PM with a link to a couple of articles.

Willard

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes I remember Joyce "the chainsaw lady ". I don't have her package address in front of me as I'm away on holidays.
About 7 years ago she sent me 12 issues of Chainsaw Age magazines from the 1960's , what a treat that was. Yes she knew her inventory alright, she had a great life as a Indiana Homelite dealer.
She is getting well up in age, I hope she is still around. Haven't seen her post anything for a few years now.
No sooner then I said that I just found out now Joyce Wilson aka Chainsaw Lady passed away this week January 18 2022.
She was 95.

2000ssm6

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How about Calvin Meadows? I saw him post on Facebook yesterday, who remembers him?

I met Calvin at the Possum's GTG, knew from seeing his posts what to expect. Ended up giving him a echo cs346 I had so he could sell it for a few bucks. Makes me feel blessed to have a good life..

Forgot to comment on Troll, dam he hated echos and about any saw that didn't have a good power to weight ratio. Seemed like a codger to me.

Last edited:

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
7:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No sooner then I said that I just found out now Joyce Wilson aka Chainsaw Lady passed away this week January 18 2022.
She was 95.

Joyce was a sweetie, as well as being an expert on the Homelite product line. I'm glad she had a good long life. She will be missed.