Saw builds

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
8:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
His excitement about saws has been a big help for me,It's kinda selfish but I needed to give him this saw,it's rekindled my fire so to speak. He reminds me of me 25 years ago,eager to learn and run saws.

Just one more reason why I come to this place. The joy of doing things like this cannot be found elsewhere. Thanks for posting!

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
8:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's been almost 1.5 years since I moved to the new house and I finally finished setting up a porting bench in the garage. It's a welding table that I added sides and a catch tray to for porting and some light welding. I also put receivers below the surface for my chainsaw grinders and breaker/spinner. No more grinding chain outside on my truck vise.

Breaking it in with a 394 cylinder.

IMG_5511.JPG

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
7:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
It's been almost 1.5 years since I moved to the new house and I finally finished setting up a porting bench in the garage. It's a welding table that I added sides and a catch tray to for porting and some light welding. I also put receivers below the surface for my chainsaw grinders and breaker/spinner. No more grinding chain outside on my truck vise.

Breaking it in with a 394 cylinder.

View attachment 58595
Every since you text me this pic I've been drooling,I'm building a new shop and will have one in it.