Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
your saws have the wrong colored components
how can this be?
It's almost as bad as mounting your blade upside down:risas3:.
Maybe I should put a husky tank on the "R" saw I'm selling :).
That is a nice wrap on the Jonsered, i need to find one for my 2071.
Thanks, I don't see them often around here especially.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's almost as bad as mounting your blade upside down:risas3:.
Maybe I should put a husky tank on the "R" saw I'm selling :).

Thanks, I don't see them often around here especially.
you'd just sell a saw if the bar's upside down.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is very cool.
XPW with the 572 cover and the XPW wearing 572 cover, not a fan of the grey, but I like the captive nuts.
I'll probably order the 572 wrap kit, mainly so I can get the large dogs and a new cover for my 576, it's looking pretty rough after 10 or so tanks lol. It's hard to not buy the whole kit when they are so cheap vs just the large dogs. I like how Husqvarna is doing the wrap handles, seems like it makes it easier on the dealers and cheaper for the guys who want them, nice compromise to dealers siting on extra saws vs not making them at all and loosing a segment of the market that wants them :campeon:.
View attachment 211448

Makes it easier for Husky, same as us. There's no investment in having W powerheads in inventory. Which back when they did it that way always tended to be older serial numbered units that had sat around for a long while. I usually keep both a 562 and 572 set up in W fashion on display. Some guys buy them cause they like the way they look/feel. With the price of the wrap kits, I don't even charge extra cause I'll keep the take off parts which far exceed the cost of the kits. :)

Derf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How about compared to a ported XPW 75cc Mason?

A couple years ago Bob (@Spike60) brought a brand new 572xp to the CT GTG Dan (@paragonbuilder) hosted. I got to run the 572xp back to back against my 75cc 372XPW. I also got to use a 372xp x-torq later in the day.

My 372XPW was wearing a 24” bar, I forgot what the 572xp had, but it could have been a 24”. The 372 was fully ported, the 572 was still breaking in. Without a stopwatch to compare, it was all seat of the pants kind of comparing. The 572XP felt strong, but the 372xp felt stronger. Even with a 24” bar mostly buried in 20”+ hardwood, they both felt about equally fast. Maybe in bigger wood or with a stopwatch the differences would be more evident. However, what came across most was how much smoother the 572 felt. The 372xp felt like a rally car, and the 572 felt like a corvette. I guarantee the 572xp was also sipping the gas whereas the 372 can be thirsty.

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
10:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is very cool.
XPW with the 572 cover and the XPW wearing 572 cover, not a fan of the grey, but I like the captive nuts.
I'll probably order the 572 wrap kit, mainly so I can get the large dogs and a new cover for my 576, it's looking pretty rough after 10 or so tanks lol. It's hard to not buy the whole kit when they are so cheap vs just the large dogs. I like how Husqvarna is doing the wrap handles, seems like it makes it easier on the dealers and cheaper for the guys who want them, nice compromise to dealers siting on extra saws vs not making them at all and loosing a segment of the market that wants them :campeon:.
View attachment 211448
I think I see my old masterminded 2171W back there on the left......miss that saw

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can u get the set at your local dealer in France?
@Spike60
Can you pls give us the oder number for this set

Will do that tomorrow when I get to the store. Not sure if the kit number is on the IPL or not. There's several "handle" icons to click on what with regular, full wrap and G models. You do have to use the correct part number or you get banged for the outragous price of the replacement handle. I think there is also a GW kit, but there's no deal involved as the full wrap G handle is a pricy item.