HELP! Re-set MS362

Oscar Motors

OPE Member
Local time
4:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can anyone help with a question? I have a 362 CM year 2014 my question is how to proceed to the re-set It would be 90 seconds in the slow and turn off without touching the accelerator? Or 30 seconds in slow and then another 30 in acceleration? Being is the first option how do I turn off without touching the accelerator since the combined lever does not go from the drowned position to OFF without touching the accelerator. The solenoid and white and the attached control unit. Thank you

Attachments

• tempImagelcyTbi.png
    tempImagelcyTbi.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 4

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
3:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I believe it’s 90 seconds in the choke position and without touching the trigger turn the switch to off. And then start the saw back up and make 5 consecutive cuts.

The second method is the calibration that is used on V3 MTronic, and I’m relatively certain yours is older than that

Oscar Motors

OPE Member
Local time
4:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Então o segundo método se aplica somente para versão 3? Eu pensava que podia ser aplicado também na versão 2.1 mas agora entendo que é somente para versão 3. Não é possível pular de posição start a Off sem abrir o acelerador espero que isso não afete o resultado do procedimento. Obrigado huskihl