Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Watch it, might hurt "its" feelers! :rolleyes:

Apparently they're correctly called grammar nazis. ;)

You're welcome. :)

Hmm, boobies....
I never have been much on grammar or spelling cops/nazis. I generally try to get my point across in as few words as needed. Some have never worked as a crane signal man.

1714520361161.png

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When some did not get the signal we used a more universal one................one single finger and it was not a "thumbs up"
Kinda harsh Bill, when I was trying to help.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kinda harsh Bill, when I was trying to help.
I am just not much on grammar and spelling. I have yet to ever have an employer ask for a clarification on my grammar or spelling.

On a unrelated note I see you are in East Tennessee. Did you ever get to hunt coon with Cas Walker, the grocery store guro out of East Tennessee?

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am just not much on grammar and spelling. I have yet to ever have an employer ask for a clarification on my grammar or spelling.

On a unrelated note I see you are in East Tennessee. Did you ever get to hunt coon with Cas Walker, the grocery store guro out of East Tennessee?
I have not hunted coon ever. There is a guy over the hill from me that raises coon dogs. Black and tans I think. Forgot his name, shocked I know. Lol.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have not hunted coon ever. There is a guy over the hill from me that raises coon dogs. Black and tans I think. Forgot his name, shocked I know. Lol.
Coon hunting is a great pastime. No one gets hurt, the dogs get exercise as well as the owners and the coons get a run.

Last edited:

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Dog Everything signal looks a bit suspicious...looks something like what CalTrans employees do with four guys watching one guy with a shovel...
I had a buddy that worked for the county highway department. He used to say "I may not be able to do much but I can plow snow and stand on a shovel with the best of them". He was a helluva man and a helluva parent to his step-children.