Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
12:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not made in a 22” rim as far as I can tell.
Just talked to a guy with a 2008 Duramax running the STTs. They are about 80% worn out, and he said he’s only got about 12,000 miles on them.

Didnt realize it was a 22. You are kinda limited then. :(

Stt are an off road tire so they have a very soft compound. No tread warranty on them either.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So they offer any money back for sucking?

I'm more better than you I bet.
Nope. Chalk it up as a learning experience and spread the word. I'm good at fixing screw ups since I make so many on my own. For example on hub assemblies there are two different pitch threads on the studs for that truck. Guess which one I ordered. :BangHead:.
Studs are about $1 each so press them out put in new and go my merry way.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am told all trailer tires are made in China

And for that reason a lady I work with runs truck tires on her horse trailer and 40' toy hauler.

She also the one whose husband was looking for a new dually and found a brand new Chevy High country listed at base gasser price amd the dealer honored it.

Some peeps have all the luck.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We stock and sell Cooper tires at work.
Maybe they have come a ways with compounds and such but I really wouldnt trade a bucket of monkey piss for a set of them.
From what I see they chop quickly and suck donkey balls in the snow. But, all my recent experience is with them on customer vehicles. After the set we had on my wifes Trailblazer back in 04-05, I never considered them again.

And truck tires shouldn't be used on trailers. Sidewall construction is different for the different loading.
I balance all my trailer tires. It actually makes them wear much better not bouncing around..

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We stock and sell Cooper tires at work.
Maybe they have come a ways with compounds and such but I really wouldnt trade a bucket of monkey piss for a set of them.
From what I see they chop quickly and suck donkey balls in the snow. But, all my recent experience is with them on customer vehicles. After the set we had on my wifes Trailblazer back in 04-05, I never considered them again.

And truck tires shouldn't be used on trailers. Sidewall construction is different for the different loading.
I balance all my trailer tires. It actually makes them wear much better not bouncing around..

I was about to bash cooper as well Ed. We have more problems with Coopers causing tire pulls and chopping/noise issues of all our adjustments.

Im a Continental tire guy.