Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody ever seen these tires?

View attachment 238472
Never heard of them, but they are pretty cheap for a 35.
I am looking for tires for the camaro soon, they discounted my r888, i loved the tread pattern, and don’t like the look of the new r888r, but they are supposed to be better

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
3:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody ever seen these tires?

View attachment 238472

In my experience with tires, stick with a name brand. Cheap tires do not last. Also that tread is real aggressive. High chance of it chopping badly, vibrating, and being very loud. Try the Cooper AT3. Good traction and wear well. We run the firestone A/T on our 6.7s (20") and get almost 50 k out of them.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 238497
Main harness to FICM connector. Fix it right, fix it once. Lehar's Diesel told me they didn't know these existed and zip ties were good enough for who its for.

You would think being a diesel shop they would know about fixes to common problems.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You would think being a diesel shop they would know about fixes to common problems.
Sad thing is I talked to one of the owners on Monday that I hadn't met in the shop when I was there. I gave up on the phone call before I started yelling about how much I paid because I expected it to be done better by someone who works on these everyday than I would do. Lot of times these days you don't get what you paid for.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_20200429_072629.jpg
Yeah I know its redneck shade tree but it's currently the only concrete pad I have to work on at home. I'll work on that this year. Both knuckles off and if I can get off work before 7 tonight maybe I can take them to my dad's and press the ball joints in and out. Probably press out u-joints so I can have axles in housing and reinstall the knuckles.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sad thing is I talked to one of the owners on Monday that I hadn't met in the shop when I was there. I gave up on the phone call before I started yelling about how much I paid because I expected it to be done better by someone who works on these everyday than I would do. Lot of times these days you don't get what you paid for.

Just because someone bought a couple wrenches doesnt mean they have a clue. Or standards. Or pride in work.
Unfortunately see it all too often.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Damn it Tony, you should have just dropped it off at my place. I'm real good at messing things up!:D

Tbrown

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In my experience with tires, stick with a name brand. Cheap tires do not last. Also that tread is real aggressive. High chance of it chopping badly, vibrating, and being very loud. Try the Cooper AT3. Good traction and wear well. We run the firestone A/T on our 6.7s (20") and get almost 50 k out of them.
I second that, so many cheap junk tires out now. Can't go wrong with cooper at3, stt, or good year duratrac. I have a set of new duratracs on one truck and at3 on another. Both great, duratracs slightly better pushing snow.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not made in a 22” rim as far as I can tell.
I second that, so many cheap junk tires out now. Can't go wrong with cooper at3, stt, or good year duratrac. I have a set of new duratracs on one truck and at3 on another. Both great, duratracs slightly better pushing snow.
Just talked to a guy with a 2008 Duramax running the STTs. They are about 80% worn out, and he said he’s only got about 12,000 miles on them.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just because someone bought a couple wrenches doesnt mean they have a clue. Or standards. Or pride in work.
Unfortunately see it all too often.
So a mig machine,a hood and some scrap steel won't make me a certified welder?

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So they offer any money back for sucking?

Damn it Tony, you should have just dropped it off at my place. I'm real good at messing things up!:D
I'm more better than you I bet.