Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
5:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Building looks similar to the one in Battle Creek MI, you don't want to be in most of that one, guys there aren't doing well mentally. I did a lot of drywall deliveries there, we had to have a code to get in and out, and you were never to let anyone out who didn't have shoelaces o_O. I've heard it was the only vet hospital in the country for guys who were real bad off, quite sad.

They are building a new VAMC in Tulsa and making this one a behavioral health center also.

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
6:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cut a small load while my boy road his atv around. First time he got to ridenit since purting the new valve in it.
05379ee8372f20307dbe9d94603428d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
3:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Building looks similar to the one in Battle Creek MI, you don't want to be in most of that one, guys there aren't doing well mentally. I did a lot of drywall deliveries there, we had to have a code to get in and out, and you were never to let anyone out who didn't have shoelaces o_O. I've heard it was the only vet hospital in the country for guys who were real bad off, quite sad.

The big VA hospital my grandma worked at for a while (Rsoeburg, Oregon) had an all lock-up area on the top floor of one of the biggest buildings in the middle of the compound - I heard some pretty crazy stories about all that.

They shut it down though in the late 80's and moved those patients to the state hospital under contract.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like it!
What are the measurements.
Getting closer to building mine, got the prints and material list together. My big joke is that I'm going to give myself a $500 extension cord budget since I won't be able to afford the electric after building it :cunaooooo:.
Nice Honda snowblower :campeon:.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw this gorgeous, clean AF silver Marauder last night on my beer run. I was drooling and staring at it for a good 5 minutes, wishing it was mine!
View attachment 225144
It's been a while since I was at a Publix! Maybe when we're in Orlando this summer, it's coming quick.
Cool ride, always like the look of those myself.

Tbrown

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like it!
Getting closer to building mine, got the prints and material list together. My big joke is that I'm going to give myself a $500 extension cord budget since I won't be able to afford the electric after building it :cunaooooo:.
40x50 with 16 ceiling. Vaulted trusses above the upstairs loft. The electrical is what I'm starting on now, all in conduit. I love the Honda snowblowers, I have a 928 and 828 both with tracks.

Tbrown

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like it!
Screenshot_20200217-075204~2.png