High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Random pics (that you took) thread...

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
1:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
My version of Peri Peri sauce. 30 red ripe cayennes in this double batch! Definitely hot if eaten straight. Having lasagna for supper. I think it will be a nice compliment.
View attachment 204514
Lost about a pint after cooking and straining. Next venture will be an attempt at a fermented sauce. To be continued. KIMG2572.JPG

Ronaldo

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At my in laws in Black Hills, SD.
24f66a0d25fbdefdd419bce7d9b4db33.jpg
65d14dcb4c94efba6a223a703e2eecad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, everything has it's market. Being in stupid traffic every day on a short-ish commute, and fighting for parking is a lot different than someone commuting 50-100 miles to work at 80mph not worried about parking.
The thing is, there are far more people living in urban areas than rural - so we'll expect to see more and more micro cars and EV's in the future.

Now here's my brush with fame regarding the Smart car. I was in Alamo Heights, San Antonio living in a bungalow behind a huge house at the time. Very city living by Texas standards. It is a very upscale area, and I saw a few Texan celebs. One day at the lights, I was sat there trying to fish out a fine Lucky Strike unfiltered cigarette from a fresh pack(they're toasted!) when a smart car pulled next to me. I had just spent two years in Ireland working, so was sort of surprised seeing one of these things in San Antonio. I motioned for the guy to roll his window down, it was 90* out and we both had our AC on. I made some small talk and the owner seemed mildly surprised I didn't give him a hard time for having a smart car in Texas. The light would be turning green soon, so I said, 'Well, good on ya for not buying some obscene Texan truck. Oh, and we love you in your films!' That's when Tommy Lee Jones nodded, and gave me a knowing smile. Turns out he owned a place not far from where I was. Poor dude must be exhausted having to deal with curious fans that spot him, tho. He seemed tired. That was back in, uh, 2009 if I recall.

I also just recalled I ran in to him while I was heading to Bill Millers BBQ. Man, I miss their fried chicken.

https://www.google.com/maps/@29.467...4!1skX23ywV9aSMHFDneh8HQRA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Hell probably chose it cuz no one would probably recognize him lol.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It happens bud,I've done it before with fox's, coons,and dogs. Those look like grey foxes too

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I hit an opossum 2 weeks ago a block from my house. I slowed to a crawl and the goofy thing turned at the last moment and kamikazed me.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hit an opossum 2 weeks ago a block from my house. I slowed to a crawl and the goofy thing turned at the last moment and kamikazed me.
I had a deer do that one time when I was going to work, saw them crossing the road at a stop sign, sat there and waited for them to cross, took off and all of a sudden my whole truck rocked with a load bang on passenger side, it was another doe that I didn't see, ran right into the side of the truck, didn't hurt a thing and she got up and ran off. Lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Willard

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On a happier note..... myself being a Yamaha gearhead fan I've been following this carbon fiber mid engine sports car they developed 4 years ago.
Rumored to weigh under 2000 lbs, Gordon Murray design.
Yamaha decided to drop it and not get into car development.
I'm sure Honda is relieved.

y1 (1).jpg y2.jpg